**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Act 5 Chapter 2

Comments

• alex2005alex2alex2005alex2 Posts: 1
    Grazie mille
  • Pretty underwhelming rewards.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Sigh....... still out dated rewards, cmon Kabam get with it, no one wants these butt rewards unless they just started playing
  • IwahashxIwahashx Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Can you guys please comment on those leaks from a few days ago about the Elder's War Arena? Does it not exist? I'm not asking for a full elaboration but just some basic information would be good, just so that we're not looking forward to something that isn't coming.

Cheers.
  • BootteoBootteo Posts: 7
    Lol what a bunch of **** rewards!!
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    If the 5* shards were higher to reflect the obvious push into using 5*s I'd be ok with these rewards. given the obvious increase in difficulty the rewards are not scaled correctly.
    Sorry but the dev team have for the 3rd straight update will have completely dropped the ball.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    so im guessing you guys have a million five stars
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    All I can say is wow, until the rewards get better not gonna even bother!
  • Rewards really suck. Very disappointing. You say it's hard as hell but the rewards are no where close to content being as difficult as you say. Tired of being disappointed.

It's clear 4*'s are dead and that the game is going 5* yet all the rewards are for 4*'s. You guys are very detached from the community. Not sure why I continue playing this game.
  • Phil_WoPhil_Wo Posts: 21
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Hmm. Why not give us the 5 t4b and the 3 t4cc. Cuz you want to force us to rank 4* instead of 5*s?

It saves us cats we can use on a 5*
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Iwahashx wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Can you guys please comment on those leaks from a few days ago about the Elder's War Arena? Does it not exist? I'm not asking for a full elaboration but just some basic information would be good, just so that we're not looking forward to something that isn't coming.

Cheers.

What was posted and circulated last week was created by somebody without any knowledge of our future plans, and was conjecture.

Then how could they have possibly correctly predicted Buffet, Masochism, and Grandmaster's Favor based on pure conjecture?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The chapter looks interesting. Have to agree with all the rewards complaints though. Act 5 will be 1/2 over and no T2 Alphas, no T5 Basics, no 5* awakening? Players that can complete this aren't that interested in ranking 4*s.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Sha59 wrote: »

Cheers.

What was posted and circulated last week was created by somebody without any knowledge of our future plans, and was conjecture.

Such a shame Mike.

Honestly you need to find that person, and hire them as soon as possible.

Some great ideas in there that you could learn a lot from, Was a nice blend of benefiting low, mid and high end players, as well as making you a substantial amount of money i would suggest.

However this is just more of the same boring stuff, that alot of people have had enough off.
    What is the point of making harder and harder content, and not even coming remotely close to scaling the rewards correctly.

Lets be honest 1900 5* Shards, after you announce to release all those 5* champs to the crystal. With these types of rewards, you need to lower the amount of Shards required to open a 5* Crystal, or just give more shards out!!

The leak was even worse than what ultimately came out imo
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    The nodes were leaked weeks ago by a (assuming) beta tester.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Without words, utterly disgusted. Your heart is not at the right place. Shame.
  • nopenope Posts: 134

Cheers.

Supposed to be a jedi to pull off the mind trick imho. What's the online equivalent of hiding in bushes?

Maybe nobody told the guys that picked rewards that 4*s are dead now. Would kinda make sense w the way everything has gone since last year.