**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best unduped champs

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Considering going for a 5* featured. I only have enough for 2 but I’m assuming I won’t dupe them because drop rates, out of these champs which are the best unduped and why so I can use them until I manage to find a gem or dupe them. Cheers.

Best unduped champs 41 votes

Mephisto
0%
Morningstar
2%
Alex13369 1 vote
Blade
60%
RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2TheLazyKingbuffajrJmoneysteckSpeedbumpEmil_LimsonMavm0nk3yMasterTroller42BUZZdog3000zerogodsAnonymous346Deadpool_42422112vinniegainzGeneralDCBaseballguy711Doomblaster57RømyjartAndroidTM 25 votes
Thor Ragnarok
4%
Mrbeast6000Vision_41 2 votes
Hela
19%
TBJ1118Viper1987caligarelinquoTheMageHunterLoboLocoMr_mc_person34KDSuperFlash10DA_REAL_RyanTGM_34 8 votes
TaskMaster
7%
har7ishTheWolfmanBoboman 3 votes
Modok
4%
Spity68butters 2 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I would save or just go for the basic crystals when the December champions are added. The only champion on the poll I would go for is blade but he needs to be duped. Hela and morning star aren't terrible options but I don't think they are worth the gamble
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Blade
    taskmaster and modok arent released yet so we do not know. blade has all his neat tricks minus the regen unduped i would go blade
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    taskmaster and modok arent released yet so we do not know. blade has all his neat tricks minus the regen unduped i would go blade

There’s actually a video on both of their abilities on YouTube. Seatin did one I’d suggest you check it out, very interesting. TaskMaster seems pretty awesome
    Sungj wrote: »
    I would save or just go for the basic crystals when the December champions are added. The only champion on the poll I would go for is blade but he needs to be duped. Hela and morning star aren't terrible options but I don't think they are worth the gamble

I’m kind of set on getting a featured crystal. It’s only a question of which one really. I believe the base pool is too much of a gamble and at least the 15000 crystal has the featured and sub pool. Plus, with 5* shards becoming more plentiful I think it’s a perfect time to go for it
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Hela
    Hela seems to get the least from her sig ability. While Blade is still really effective without his sig, it does offer a huge amount of survivability.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade
    @BitterSteel good luck man. Hope you get one. I'm 0-14 on featured and finally gave up. Got a blade from featured GM but couldv'e had 7 more 5* pulls if I had stuck to basics and I'd still have my Blade. I know lots of people that have been very lucky with the 5* featured crystals though so maybe you will have better luck.
  • So you're just going to leave the best basic champ out?
    Yellow jacket
    So you're just going to leave the best basic champ out?
    Yellow jacket

He isn’t going to have a featured crystal though so I didn’t see the point in it..
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017

Based on the leaked info, we can tell upfront for now, unless the info are way off, hopefully not. Taskmaster looks pretty bad ass on paper, but we will know for sure only after we try him out. Cheers!!!

MODOK, Taskmaster, Sentry, Void
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b6xQ4V6lwcQcuBZahAAIEWsVEFwuIAfoxVB49Pw78pY/edit

Taskmaster Leaked Abilities Overview & Thoughts - Potential God? - Marvel Contest Of Champions
    htttps://youtu.be/mCdKxZo56XA

M.O.D.O.K, TASKMASTER, SENTRY, AND VOID LEAKED ABILITIES! SPECIAL MOVES! (MCOC) (NEW CHAMPS)
    htttps://youtu.be/kaVVuzxsWjE
  • My b lol didn't read only read the title
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Blade
    i saw the videos by seatin but no one has playedwith him yet so nobody knows how it works