**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

And the comp is out. What are your thoughts on overall package?

Comments

• carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Pretty good package, I’m well satisfied especially with the 2~3 gem and R4 mats. Getting R4 mats as compensation? Don’t mind if I do.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    It's fine.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Happy! That we got something good from kabam
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Is this a random appreciation package or the "big one time compensation" ?

I ask because normally the in-game message would say "compensation" and mention that it was for the issues we have been dealing with.
    This one is just not worded like any other compensation I have ever seen.
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    And wanted to dupe Shang Chi for a while now.. but Cap was there in both 6* and 5* nexus crystals that i opened. I think my next 6 * generic would be Cap :(

• I might be speaking a bit broadly here, but kinda wild they think Paragon level players still care about 5-star champs lol

Paragon and TB got similar or the same packages
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

Is this supposed to be the big compensation We have supposedly been waiting for due to over a year of input issues ?

No specific progression level for paragon players
    What is a seasoned thronebreaker player going to do with a 5 star nexus
    The rank 4 materials are a joke it’s about 1.5 times what you get from the side event quest this month.

This is it. Just noticed an announcement on it by Kabam Jax.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/306974/carina-s-care-package-releases-june-22-2022#latest
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    PGK88 said:

2-3 gem was a surprise to be sure but a welcome one
    Overall I’m satisfied
    Just wanted revives though😭
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    I was expecting some revives and health potions, but im happy with it, got my first Heimdall as a 6 star from nexus (didn't have it even as a 2 star 😂) and a 5 star Ægon, wich i has as a 6 star too but still unawakened, and 5 star is easier to awaken
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    _Sham_ said:

It's nice but with a year of issues i would have expected some units and revives in there. Thanks kabam at least we got something not that bad.

Exactly my point
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

I might be speaking a bit broadly here, but kinda wild they think Paragon level players still care about 5-star champs lol

Oh? That's disappointing and a bit lazy imho
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Was hoping for a class nexus, didn't we get a basic nexus last year for the same compensation?

It's okay, basically discounting the nexus because my options were nothing notable: 2-3 gem and some r4 materials are nice.

Do I feel compensated well? Not me personally, bet those who pulled some killer champs did, though.

It's what I expected of them.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Is this the “big” comp? I thought I read of a smaller comp too
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

Where are the revives!?

Even if there were a couple dozen revives, I think this package would only be okay. Considering how long the issues have persisted for.

there were none. but how do we know this was the compensation?
  • I might be speaking a bit broadly here, but kinda wild they think Paragon level players still care about 5-star champs lol

Oh? That's disappointing and a bit lazy imho
    I actually agree and wanted that so I'm cool with it, I do think this comp while nice is lacking in some areas. It also feels more like it is compensation in regards to how we were affected in AQ and AW this year and not so much general game modes
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Well, I m close to paragon since I haven't 100% act 7 yet, and I still use some 5* champs, I even completed EoP with one, they re not useless at all. Plus, a lot of TB players don't have a huge 6* roster, so the 5 stars are pretty useful to them, since it's a conjoined package.

Overall, what I expected, pretty nice imo, and I liked the lesser ones too.