**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

And the comp is out. What are your thoughts on overall package?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Hmm .. I somehow thought it would be a bigger compensation but yeah. I mean it’s okay but for some people the game was unplayable for months and months? This is what I got from the forum.

Generally I am fine with it. The only theoretical thing would be that TB and PG got the same but hey PG is still new?

Mixed feelings 😅
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 149
    edited June 2022
    I’m happy with the compensation. I got rank 4 materials for no effort and am closer to becoming Paragon. I have no complaints. But if you’re Paragon, the same rewards as TB kind of sucks.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Is there a reason I didn't get mine? Nothing in mailbox
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My Nexus pull was boring, but overall happy with this. I have a relatively new device and do not have the depth of problems some players do, so this feels to me like a lot of cool free stuff.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Can someone post paragon rewards? ive only seen thronebreaker and cav.

The free 2-3 gem is awesome
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    edited June 2022
    Ken1378 said:

Where are the revives!?

Even if t

Skiddy212 said:

Agree.
  • vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 54
    Skiddy212 said:

It's the same for both Paragon and TB.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Noise72 said:

Noise72 said:

Skiddy212 said:

There are no paragon rewards. Total garbage move Kabam.
    Paragon players didn't exist during the issues we are being compensated for.
    This post makes no sense. Paragon players had to push through these issues to get the mats to become Paragon. We 100% deserve our own package.
    You were Thronebreaker when the bugs were happening. Not Paragon. You may have pushed through more content, but you were Thronebreaker while doing it.
    I love how you proved your "argument" wrong in your post. We pushed through the issues to get Paragon when others didn't. It's not hard to understand.