**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the point of having an unbeatable level boss in an uncollected quest?

Are you kidding me. Hulkling is almost unbeatable. He beat each of my champions 3 times including my 6 star level 2 Dr Doom and took up all my resources to get through him once. I have to beat him 4 more times. This is the absolutely stupidest garbage you have ever included in the game. I can’t finish the entire quest because I refuse to spend money on your game so I’m being punished. Pathetic.

Comments

• PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Sym supreme or DragonMan could tackle him
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Please share a snapshot of your roster so that the community can suggest best counters you can use for him
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★

Are you kidding me. Hulkling is almost unbeatable. He beat each of my champions 3 times including my 6 star level 2 Dr Doom and took up all my resources to get through him once. I have to beat him 4 more times. This is the absolutely stupidest garbage you have ever included in the game. I can’t finish the entire quest because I refuse to spend money on your game so I’m being punished. Pathetic.

If you can’t beat him with a 6* R2 Doom, you’re doing something wrong.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    His Sp1 and Sp2 are very dex friendly. Not sure why you're having a hard time. Nothing specifically annoying about the fight.
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Use ronan and stun lock him