**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation kinda sucks

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

a slap in the face.

Of course it is.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

This compensation package was so hyped up

By whom?
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    Few revive potions & health potions would have been better instead of loyalty and 5* nexus, atleast for TB and Paragon. Who cares about 5* anyway just see it as iso and a 4* crystal will do the same job
  • They could of doubled everything and I’d be happy as a Cav player but honestly what they gave us was awful I could of achieved all that myself within a month! We’ve had 8 months of issues

I'm a semi new tb player and completely agree. The big problem is that eop is still on and giving out extra may change everything. Plus spending money on July 4th is the biggest priority.

You missed the “BIG” part that Kabam Mike called it didn’t you? Every YouTuber that mentioned it, this forum and the numerous posts about expectations.

It is a big compensation package. But what I asked was, who hyped it. If all you have is "he called it big, you all saw it, he's just oozing hype all over" then I'm sorry, the hype problem is on the other side of the screen.

It is the big compensation package we've been discussing for a while now, and to call it that is just using English in its intended manner.

And if you're going to refer to the "numerous posts about expectations" then you should acknowledge that most of the veteran sane people around here have been cautioning people to have reasonable expectations. Not what they define to be reasonable either, but what the rest of the world defines to be reasonable.
    Krishna24 said:

Few revive potions & health potions would have been better instead of loyalty and 5* nexus, atleast for TB and Paragon. Who cares about 5* anyway just see it as iso and a 4* crystal will do the same job

I don't know why people persist in thinking this was or is an option. Compensation was clearly broken down into two categories: consumables and non-consumables. They decided how much consumables to give out, and they separately and independently decided how much non-consumable rewards to give out. They aren't interchangeable.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I think the 5* nexus for TBs shoulda been 6star shards. 5*s are pretty much useless at that level so it’s not really a relevant inclusion. Also think that some mix of pots, and units is missing cased on how the inputs impacted tackling content for it to be “compensation”. Still this was a nice thanks for playing package. Free stuff is always appreciated

That technically isn't free ...
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    It was ok - as I said in a compensation thread earlier this week I didn't expect more than the "usual" in 6* shards (i.e. 1 not 2 or more nexus crystals) given the 4th was coming and so said so done. The rank up gem and r4 mats were nice. glory was not great (like a little over a week of map 8 AQ) ad the 5* nexus was not useful but hey it's "free".
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

DNA3000 said:

Ceder said:

We need revives, health potions, etc.

They split out consumables because it made no sense to bundle up consumables for one big package, because that's nonsensical when it comes to consumables. So this package was never going to have potions and revives.
    Not necessarily sure I agree with this. They have done it in the past. Earlier in the thread someone shared this:

@Typhoon That's because there wasn't weekly compensation for that package in 2020. That had pots and revs for all versions of questing and the thank you stuff because it was a one shot comp.

For these input issues, we have gotten-
    1 big package in August last year.
    Weekly comp for AQ/AW for 8ish months.
    Questing comp about once a month or so.
    2nd bigger thank you package today.

2020 was just the one package.

By whom?

You missed the “BIG” part that Kabam Mike called it didn’t you? Every YouTuber that mentioned it, this forum and the numerous posts about expectations.

It was bigger than the one we got in August in terms of the thank you parts of it.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I'm kinda okay with what i got, little more would've made me happier? Sure! But i heard Cav players got t5cc selector, if thats true that's crazy for cav lvl, now they only need to beat gm to become TB if they are new cavs, if they are long time cavs that already beated gm just waiting to form t5cc now they have one. And TBs got what, not even half of a t6b/t3a cats. R3 gem is cool, but for late player what's important is r4, now kabam wouldn't give away r4 gem for free any time soon, but maybe full t6/t3a cats of each would've been great help to become paragon considering it takes 3 of both i dont think thats too much to ask.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

By whom?

It was bigger than the one we got in August in terms of the thank you parts of it.

Yes and no there’s a little big bug again it us people there overhyped it as we always do’s abs then rant it can’t be good enough
    edited June 2022

Well Kabam Mike was literally calling it a "Big" Compensation on every compensation thread and was saying that "it is taking time to get all the stuff together" which is definitely hyping it up
    And after doing this for almost half a year
    They send out their "Big" compensation which imo is same as other after fix compensation they used to send
    Nevertheless I appreciated it and accepted it with both hands just to get a 6* Moonknight and 5* black bolt
    👏👏
    Definitely the best I could hope for.........
    Thank you Kabam

So the 5 and 6* was all you got? Not a 2-3 generic gem? Not a good amount of R4 mats? Not 6k glory? Not 1mil loyalty?

Maybe you got the wrong package.

That was the bigger part Miike was referring to. All that stuff was more than what it was last time. The 2-3 generic gem is worth a full T5cc, 4 t5b and 8 t2A. That's a far cry from the 10% T5cc selector we got in August of last year.

Miike wasn't hyping anything up. You want it to look that way because you need a scapegoat.