**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP - what class of 6* nexus do you choose

LanguLangu Posts: 63
Hello together

The EOP rewards are coming next week.
Which class do you choose for the 6* Nexus Crystal and which champ do you hope for?

Cheers Langu

EOP - what class of 6* nexus do you choose 52 votes

tech
9%
xNigKennadolaserjohn26Zippy_halliganDraconic_12 5 votes
cosmic
32%
GamerTerraJazz_MessengerStfckrCosagornJohnyzerodamianohmDylanphileMR_61088Darkknight_94qartweliAsim38Barri8willrun4adonutHellblazer69PowerOfACandleProtogenoi 17 votes
skill
3%
Mets17Giuliameij 2 votes
mystic
7%
MattDRKIvarTheBonelessLuke9523ReignkingTW 4 votes
science
17%
AndyB1985pseudosaneUnobtainiumClawsCap366spiderbites0196EtjamaShiroiharaChiefhobTnkeesman 9 votes
mutant
28%
UnsilentyuwRockypantherxMother_FlerkenNimorSean_WhoBe_SomebodySoyheyor123MerseysideRedGr8TonyStarkCeltic1981TyphoonDark_hoodsGrassKnucklesCeder 15 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I have no idea, actually. I went through my champions class by class and the only conclusion I came to is that I won't be picking a mystic since I have most of the great ones (available in the basic pool) already.

Beyond that, every class has almost exactly the same amount of "I wouldn't mind this champion" and "I need this champion ASAP" options. Skill has the most champions I want simply because that's by far my weakest class, but cosmic has Hercules and mutant has Kitty. Tech and science have some worthwhile champions as well.

So yeah, I have absolutely no clue whatsoever.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    mutant
    Torn between mutant and cosmic, Badly want hercules but mutant has so many more options that i dont have
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    mutant
    I'd like a good mutant for carina's mutant abyss challenge. Stryfe would be great.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    skill
    I was going to go cosmic because I wanted Hercules. But the compensation nexus blessed me with with already. So I might go skill now for Aegon.
  • LanguLangu Posts: 63
    Ercarret said:

I have no idea, actually....

I feel the same way, that's why I started this thread. Probably I will go with science...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    tech
    Science - CptIW (dupe) / iAbom / Scorpion
    Skill - Blade / KP
    Mutant - Apoc / Kitty / Rogue
    Cosmics - Knull / Medusa
    Tech - Guardian / Neb / Nimrod / Peni / Ultron
    Mystic - BWCV

Guess I’m going for tech, higher odds for someone I want.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    mutant
    Mutant is most likely to give me something I'll be happy with... But a cosmic YOLO isn't off the cards for Hercules.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Still undecided. Thought of mystic because I have a t5cc, but there’s so much assss.