**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The side event objectives

Hi everyone, as to how the objectives functions Id like an explanation from kabam. In the sense that I didnt do last week's objective because I felt it was a unit drainer for my account, however I did do yesterday's objective of finishing the quest with only skill champions using falcon on the side with venom and the rest being science champs cost me 2 revives. However I didn't receive the objective rewards, upon alliance consultation I was told that maybe it was because I didn't do last week's objective so I did it cost me and additional 2 revives and I didn't still get the skill objective rewards. I would like to know why that is. Thank you.

Comments

• HughreynoldsHughreynolds Posts: 18
    Lemme rephrase the sentence
    I didn't do week 2 objective of doing the quest with only science champs because I felt it was a unit drainer for me. However I did the week 3 objective of only skill champ I used Thor rags, moleman,black widow deadly origin, Elsa bloodstone and Falcon. Falcon was the MVP. I didn't receive the rewards for doing it tho so I went back and did the week 2 objective of only science champs and now I still don't have the objective marked as done. And it already COST me 2 revives to do the week 3 objective with Falcon and my skill team so I was wondering why it wasn't marked as done.
    I did receive the science objective just not the skill one
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Objectives in these cases tend to not "backtrack" when determining completion - that is, unless the week 3 objective is actually active, it'll not count even if you did it before week 3

So, you'll have to complete the objectives in the correct order.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Yes you had to do it in odder can make a switch op.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

Hi everyone, as to how the objectives functions Id like an explanation from kabam. In the sense that I didnt do last week's objective because I felt it was a unit drainer for my account, however I did do yesterday's objective of finishing the quest with only skill champions using falcon on the side with venom and the rest being science champs cost me 2 revives. However I didn't receive the objective rewards, upon alliance consultation I was told that maybe it was because I didn't do last week's objective so I did it cost me and additional 2 revives and I didn't still get the skill objective rewards. I would like to know why that is. Thank you.

why don't you test your team in easy mode first? With automatic.
    Is a Bug with a Team Member.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Objective Levels have to be completed “IN SEQUENCE”.

Just like there have been some before that for Level-1 say “Using SP1”, then Level-2 say “Using SP2” (for example), you do not get any credit for the SP2 portion without first having completed the full SP1 level (and then the SP2 level starts out at 0)

There have been inconsistencies in the past as to whether you have to actually CLAIM the Level prior to advancing to the next one, but you have always had to at least COMPLETE it (whether or not you proceed to claim it).

Unfortunately this month means that those lacking Science (week 2) champs can not just move on to get the next week 3 Skill objective. Or similar if lacking sufficient champs on any of the weeks 1-3 even though you have enough champs for later weeks objectives.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

I didn't do week 2 objective of doing the quest with only science champs because I felt it was a unit drainer for me. However I did the week 3 objective of only skill champ I used Thor rags, moleman,black widow deadly origin, Elsa bloodstone and Falcon. Falcon was the MVP. I didn't receive the rewards for doing it tho so I went back and did the week 2 objective of only science champs and now I still don't have the objective marked as done. And it already COST me 2 revives to do the week 3 objective with Falcon and my skill team so I was wondering why it wasn't marked as done.

Objectives are a chain - if you didn't do week 1 you can't unlock the later weeks. It's like trying to get TB without reaching Cav.

The good news is that all the quests are still there so if you go and do the first one properly all the rest that you have done should all unlock.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    You can always run 3.2.6 for some revive farming. There's usually one there.