**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily class catalyst quests - hard mode gives less than a quarter of a catalyst

Yesterday I did the cosmic Daily Quest (Hard) and I didn't even form one catalyst. I got about a quarter of a full tier3 catalyst. Done the tech quest today and exactly the same thing. This is ridiculous. This quest costs 3 energy per move and Kabam can't even give me a single catalyst. Another question I have is why do you give a full catalyst for every other difficulty (including the basic Daily proving grounds) for 100% exploration, except the hard mode of the Daily Class Quest? I don't think wasting a full energy bar to get a quarter of a catalyst is by any means worth it and this needs to be changed.

Comments

• I agree
  • Completely agree! I understand that they want to keep something for new players to grind for while growing their roster but it really is a pain for veteran players to waste energy grinding for t2 & t3 cats. It would be nice if they put some t2-t3 cat crystals into the rewards for heroic-master monthly quests or even milestones in arena. New players wouldn’t advance too fast and veterans would be free to invest their energy elsewhere. With the focus of the game slowly moving toward 6*s, 4* shards are more common. The same should be done for lower tier catalysts.
  • I totally agree that as of late, it's almost impossible to get 1 T3CC. It's a shame and disgrace!!! This issue was supposedly fixed by adding the T1,2, and T3cc shards but it seems that your guaranteed to get nothing but T3cc shards and after several weeks of completing daily event quests... You might form a whole T3cc. Unless you opt out for the. 400 unit pack of 2. I'm not using mommy and daddys credit card here.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I agree as well. That effort is not worth the results. Why make it so sometimes you get 2 and sometimes you get none? Please make it more consistent Kabam.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I agree also. Medium is nearly as bad too. It’s super easy to get basic cats but class-specific cats are too hard to get. I takes 2 weeks to bring a new 4* just up to lvl2.
  • I totally agree that as of late, it's almost impossible to get 1 T3CC. It's a shame and disgrace!!! This issue was supposedly fixed by adding the T1,2, and T3cc shards but it seems that your guaranteed to get nothing but T3cc shards and after several weeks of completing daily event quests... You might form a whole T3cc. Unless you opt out for the. 400 unit pack of 2. I'm not using mommy and daddys credit card here.

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Guys you can just do a run of them each week to at least keep your stocks full.

When you have a full stash focus on the basic tier 3 one.

Or if you reach the 4th and 5th milestone of the 22 hour solo events you get 10 t3cc frag crystals.

• It's been that way for along long time now!!! Only whole cat you'll get is a basic T3 cat. That's part of the reason I'm not spending money anymore!!! Agreed I'm not a trust fund baby and I'm sure not using my 75yr. Old parents credit cards.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I did the T2 Mutant CC quest 2 weeks in a row and didn't even get 2 full catalysts. That's just sad.