**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season 34: Loyalty Updates and 40% Revives!

124»

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

What's next... 25K loyalty entry "tickets" for AW for top tiers?

Don't give them ideas.
  • TheWolf91TheWolf91 Posts: 3

Hello there, is a shame that after one year when I stop playing this game has the same problem today with the Alliance War!!! How can I possibly play a war against a Ally that has the rating 3 time bigger? What is this joke ?
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Have seen my loyalty this season go from 800k to 400k because of the potion change and still purchasing boosts.

Loyalty is still a massive issue. Either triple the output of loyalty or divide the cost of potions by 4.

Oh and bring back weekly comp cause games more broken than ever atm
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    TheWolf91 said:

Hello there, is a shame that after one year when I stop playing this game has the same problem today with the Alliance War!!! How can I possibly play a war against a Ally that has the rating 3 time bigger? What is this joke ?

This looks fair to me. Almost identical war rating
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

The loyalty gain is not enough. We are in the upper tiers over 2.9k WR, and the loyalty is peanuts. It is way too expensive to run wars curently, we are running at negative loyalty gains. There need to be big changes to help further.

Honestly I've stopped using items in war. Last like year I could keep over 800k loyalty and be topped up on attack and health boosts and pay for tickets. But now I'm below 300k and have zero attack or health boosts. They need to change the price and make them % based.

No reason it should cost me over 100k loyalty to not even heal some of my r3 attackers with a 30% champion boost.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    When they made the announcement I began to stock pile everything. So now when I do use them (I still have comp potions) I just top up what I used which is minimal. It doesn’t cost me more than 20k a war. What would really help outside of lowering the cost of potions is lowering the cost of AQ too.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,206 ★★★★★
    I can feel it loyalty going down little by little Tonight! Oh lord!
  • When they made the announcement I began to stock pile everything. So now when I do use them (I still have comp potions) I just top up what I used which is minimal. It doesn’t cost me more than 20k a war. What would really help outside of lowering the cost of potions is lowering the cost of AQ too.

depends on where you fight in war. 3k+ WR now, and fights are incredibly tough, need full boosts and healing. It is just incredibly expensive, and there is zero way to farm loyalty.
  • biggreendongbiggreendong Posts: 22
    Changes are not nearly enough.. had like 600k at the beginning of this season and I'm down to under 100k.. don't buy potions every war and I buy boosts when needed. Its not sustainable for anyone loyalty wise...
  • Suresh548Suresh548 Posts: 19
    edited June 2022
    Dear @Kabam Miike
    Do you know, How we(summoners), are struggling to get a gold from the quests and arena. Do you really think whatever the gold you're giving in quests is enough to work on our champions?
    I've seen many thonebreaker players and paragon players also struggling to get gold. Kindly address this, add some chunk in war and AQ season rewards. Or reduce the cost of upgrades.
    Please update your trash rewards little.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    After having tried this novelty a little, I must say that in my opinion it should be revised a little.
    - Loyalty gained for defeats should not be half of whoever wins but at least two thirds. for example T2 Expert: win: 60,000; loss: 45,000.
    - there is too much difference between T1; T2 and T3 and all the others.
    - Introduce level 5 health potions for 20,000 loyalty;
    - decrease the cost for potions: Lv4 for 10,000 instead of 20,000; lv 3 for 7.000 intead of 15.000 etc etc;
    - no daily limits or cost increase for potions.
    - revisit war victor crystal and war challenger crystal; take away at least the iso and the boost arena, they are ridiculous to say the least

I would like to join in the thanks to DNA3000
  • Kab0mination_Kab0mination_ Posts: 10
    Hiya mate my alliance silver 2 hasn't yet recieved it season rewards for season 34.
    Alliance name : mutants & proud
    Alliance tag : DJ037
  • nuharinuhari Posts: 1

We were waiting for alliance war season rewards but didn't get till now this situation give us a thought why should we play this game anymore ? It's.......*****
  • LirinaLirina Posts: 1
    our alliance did not receive rewards at the end of season 33
  • Kabam JAx, is the team lloking to increase loyalty volumes in season 35?
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    For everyone still waiting on AW rewards I just received a response on my Support ticket & they said we should have rewards within 48 hours.
  • HipocerosHipoceros Posts: 88
    Heal a champ must have to be expensive, imagine all the player recovering full health on every figth. Almost every war gonna finish 0 to 0.
    In the other hand, the fact that you always can finish your path with revives (and showing your real skill, luck, whatever) have a lot of sense to me. Good players still have heal potions from the compensations.
    The compensations made a lot of bad players looks like good players due to boost, revives, etc. Now they are complaining because they can't sustain his bad performances in higher alliances.
    In this game the rewards are investments, you can pay with time or money, you can make it cheaper with skill, but you don't gonna get higher rewards if you don't pay.
    Once everyone spent his remaining loyalty every player gom