**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Valor Event Bug?

Our ally triggers on average 3-5 events a day.

Had nothing, no events at all (and been in aw so most of alliance on all day) today and both myself and leader have had the message saying an event has been triggered, but no event.

Anyone else see this today? I know there were issues but I thought they were fixed.

Thanks

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    We haven't triggered since last night either. We were also affected by the original bug.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Not seen one today either actually
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    But you weren't getting them 5 times a day when you can only have 1 every 6 hours.

Maximum would be 4 and even that's pushing it lol
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Typo. 3-4 I meant. Consistently, and still none.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    We haven't triggered an event for last 3 to 4 days now although quite a few guys finished exploring master quest. In the end stages, happening this is quite frustrating as some of the guys are very near to obtaining their 3rd t4cc. I guess some of them including me gonna miss it by hair.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're triggered by earning Valor. As of yesterday, there is no Valor in the Arena. Could be a factor.
    I’ve only ever triggered it by hitting milestones on vanquishing event.
  • their is a issue of raning in global too...
    as per my score i sud be between 900 to 1000 but most who are lower than my score had more rank than me in global...
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Maybe the lack of valor from arenas might be the reason why. Nowadays for those who have already explored all chapter 3s of the monthly event quest, the only way to earn valor (to trigger bounty missions) is through vanquishing blows or killing enemies in the monthly quest. Not exactly the best ways to trigger bounty missions, so that's why bounty mission triggers have significantly reduced.
    I literally just triggered one from milestones.
  • Same, we had all 30 members claiming a minimum of 100k valor from rewards, and some claimed a lot more
    No one started
    This is not a nice move to, screwing top10 contenders in the last days