**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold 1, AQ 300Mil+ Looking for two

[AE!] The Alpha’s Elite is looking for two active players to join us asap and maybe one or two more after War season.

About us.
Gold 1 three War groups
AQ we are currently doing a combination of Map 5&6 in three Battle Groups with the goal of moving to only Map 6
AQ and AW are mandatory
Line is required
Most of us have been in the alliance for years but we have a few looking to retire.

Hit me up on line if you are interested in joining now or after War season.

My line ID is DeathsDragon

Thanks

Comments

• Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited May 2022
    Hi all we recently lost a member due to family related matters and need are currently looking for one new member. We have moved over to all Map 6 now and coming in at 440 Mill in AQ when we have a full roster, little low last week. Still sitting at Gold 1 in AW. Line is required please reach out If you are interested in joining us. Line ID: DeathsDragon
  • SgtDarthpool25SgtDarthpool25 Posts: 62
    I have an alt looking for a spot I just sent you a message on line hmu
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    With the end of another season comes a time for departures and rotations. We are looking to add 2-3 players to the alliance, we now do Map 6/6/6 all days scoring over 400 mil and ranking in top 900. Gold 1 another season. Hit me up on line if interested DeathsDragon