**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units have you saved up for July 4th?

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
I’m currently at 42k units but then again, I haven’t spent anything since January. Also, since I am TB, I am waiting to see how good the deals are.

How many units have you saved up for July 4th? 365 votes

I’m not spending.
20%
MasterSmokeDrZolaChadhoganGrandOldKaiWorld EaterAce_03Carnage313buffajrWakandas_FinestTheVyrusBlackfriar63phillgreenTerraJazz_MessengerDarkrider05ThatGuyYouSaw235Brutus2099Liss_Bliss_Rbk19Bigmoney1025 74 votes
Less than 1k
9%
DeemonbalaCropDusterEhDubbDarth_StewieDragonMCOCcausticMattDRKSceptilemaniacSw0rdMasterCap366Chuck_Canuck75FloorKillerKnightNvrEndingJustcause102Shivamrajak124dangarang122VbnmeBocksaroxodishika123Gr8TonyStark 35 votes
1k to 5k
27%
KyrieRedSaiyanDrenlinChovnerJetenyoThe_ChumpKennadoKiptonadeDoom_and_GloomLucky7LucianoThefire13yuwWicket329IamTryingMyBestDRTOHalleyMalreck04Moosetiptronic10or_StrongSmokieisgod 102 votes
5k to 10k
20%
JOHNOSA1995Carmel1BKSwisherSweetmmmbanyasSpeedbumpfmussapSundance_2099thanks4playingStfckrMatthewmercuryblackdragonightCassyJohnjunior45olasHarit_kumarGarloBrokenSandeepSTheHeroDeservedStellar 75 votes
15k+
21%
Crys23TheJalliSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantRaganatorSpity68FrostyTreoCristalmanzuffyallinashesheirDEZAnurag1606Standardman19891greatbeardMonk1pikaLilMaddogHTCupidpseudosane 79 votes

Comments

• GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    15k+
    Just wondering why you passed on the 10k deal twice if you had so many units?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’m not spending.
    decided it was better worth it to finally get willpower
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    GoDlyZor said:

Just wondering why you passed on the 10k deal twice if you had so many units?

The 10k rerun? I wasn’t here when those dropped. So I missed them sadly.

Edit: I did buy the 10k unit deal after 7.4. I made a mistake in my post. Last I spent was March.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★

There’s no option for 10k-15k

Sorry about that, it slipped my mind.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I wish I have left over to spend after GM fight.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    15k+
    I've grinded enough units and prepared to get the 18k deals, however, if the deals are not worth it then I will save my units
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 755 ★★★
    what does spending / not spending have to do with how many units you have saved up? Yes there are some 2nd and 3rd level side effects, like being someone willing to spend, one is less likey to be saving units up / plan to just buy them... but that isn't how this question is worded.

I think the only "real" question is... are you better off using your units on content (e.g. carina's challenges or EOP) vs. buying the unit deals vs. other content (e.g. blowing them on cav crystals).
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    15k+
    Currently at 16, 995. Should reach 18k by Friday
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    15k+
    21k, hopefully we get a 2021 champ selector
  • I’m not spending.
    I ain't spending.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    15k+
    22k and i am close to a burnout arena sucks, slow arena sucks even more after 4th if deals sucks I won’t buy and retire till cyber hehe
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    5k to 10k
    Like 5.1k. We’ll see how the unit deals look though. 1k one usually isn’t very impressive, and I’m not gonna drop crazy units just to get an awakening gem
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    15k+
    Just about to hit 21K units, plus have about 5MM battlechips saved. Starting to burn out on Arena from this, but I wanted to be ready to spend on July 4 deals if they’re worth it.

Otherwise, will probably use the units to push for TB over the course of the summer.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I’m not spending.
    No units
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    5k to 10k
    I thought 4/7 was usually cash offers and unit deals were Cyber weekend?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    15k+
    24k ready to go after using a few on getting TB
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    15k+

I thought 4/7 was usually cash offers and unit deals were Cyber weekend?

Both are both
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    15k+
    Weirdly I don’t think, after five years in the game, I’ve ever made it to the Fourth of July deals? I always drop out before at least part of the summer, and a few times I’ve been gone from Spring to winter. This is honestly as deep into summer as I’ve ever made it, and now I’m curious to see the Fourth of July deals and what summoner appreciation will look like. And since I bought one of the act 7 packages, and then rebuilt my units through some fairly ridiculous arena grinding/content grinding I’ll stick around long enough to at least see unit deals. Maybe I’ll flip the switch and become paragon over the weekend? Who knows.

Of course it all blows up in my face and is some kind of giant circus, I retainthe right to retire for the summer and return in the fall.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    15k+
    Currently have 21k units as Thronebreaker with 2 6R4. If the deals are rubbish will keep the units and my money. If they’re good, I’ll spend it all! I have a feeling they’ll be like the compensation and be meh.
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    15k+
    I’m @ 17000+ units & 4 million BCHIPS; currently 1 6* R4, will get to 2 with the availability of EOP rewards. If deals were great I’ll go full on & if not I’ll save my units & chips and finish off the remaining 2 paths of abyss. Good bye Charlie !
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    1k to 5k
    Almost 3,5k units. If I can buy something nice, I will. Otherwise, Act 7.2 and beyond exploration awaits.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I’m not spending.
    No units. About 300.
    Stopped all arenas, not feeling the motivation anymore.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I think the only "real" question is... are you better off using your units on content (e.g. carina's challenges or EOP) vs. buying the unit deals vs. other content (e.g. blowing them on cav crystals).

Actually, I tend not to spend tons of units on content, simply because I would prefer to work through the content slowly. I'm not religiously opposed to spending to complete content, but in a way (and this is just my personal opinion) I feel like I'm cheating myself out of the experience of beating the content if I spend too much on the content. Small amounts, sure, saved resources and potions, sure, and if it is content that is super hard and time limited I don't mind burning units to get through it (because it is now or never), but most of the time I tend to spend units on offers and my time on completing content.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    15k+
    I have 18.5k units saved. Just hoping there will be enough R4 resources. One more R4 would get me paragon but I am more excited if I can R4 apoc.