**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

July 4th "special login calendar"

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
Am I just totally forgetting something, or is the week-long calendar in the July 4th in-game mail a new thing? Any guesses on what is involved?

Also, when does Summoner Appreciation usually start? Since we are on the topic of calendars.

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    Any idea if this calendar is progression based? Might need to pull the trigger and get to paragon if so.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    If it's free than it do sounds nice.
    I don't have any units to spend tho.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Any idea if this calendar is progression based? Might need to pull the trigger and get to paragon if so.

Probably will be since July 4th deals will be progression based
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    *the last one is redundant, so I'll amend it to Bait and Switch
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★

Hopefully its not locked behind a pay wall for us ftp players. Depending on the deals i might not be ftp after this july fourth

The words used are maximixe your rewards.

I don't feel it's for only p2w players. ( Maybe it is, can't say, it's not clear if we go according to the mail)
    Maybe they are celebrating with us non-spending players with no units to grab the offers lol.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Lol „uncollected“ is not even mentioned in the message. This will be a forum festival

Uncollected probably isn't mentioned because the message mentions moving up to higher tiers. The game has been moving towards major progression-based things focusing on Uncollected/Cavalier/Thronebreaker/Paragon, so the first tier you can reach that would likely change your J4 opportunities is Cavalier.
    I agree and thought the same way. I just foresee the disaster here in the forum 🍿
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I am here with a couple answers to FAQs from this thread!

Will the Log-in Calendar be paid?
    Free, free, free!

Will the Log-in Calendar be progress based?
    Yes. But it will be divided into two groups: Uncollected and lower, and Cavalier and up! Starting the log-in calendar at Uncollected and moving to Cav will not result in a change in Log-in Calendar.

Any info on what we can look forward to in the calendar?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Free, free, free!

Yes. But it will be divided into two groups: Uncollected and lower, and Cavalier and up! Starting the log-in calendar at Uncollected and moving to Cav will not result in a change in Log-in Calendar.

Any info on what we can look forward to in the calendar?
    I'm not at liberty to say. But for a free Log-in Calendar? The goodies look pretty sweet to me!
    Im not at liberty to say what you will get from me 🤐
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Free, free, free!

Really making the paragon title worth it… same rewards as Cav lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    BigBlueOx said:

Kabam Jax said:

Free, free, free!

Really making the paragon title worth it… same rewards as Cav lol
    Sighted.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Free, free, free!

Uncollected and lower… the forums will be fun
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Okay, I can’t find where the announcement for this calendar is. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Okay, I can’t find where the announcement for this calendar is. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

In game mail (under Updates)