**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th "special login calendar"

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I am here with a couple answers to FAQs from this thread!

Will the Log-in Calendar be paid?
    Free, free, free!

Will the Log-in Calendar be progress based?
    Yes. But it will be divided into two groups: Uncollected and lower, and Cavalier and up! Starting the log-in calendar at Uncollected and moving to Cav will not result in a change in Log-in Calendar.

Are you at liberty to say if this calendar replaces Summoner Appreciation or if something is yet to come for that?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Okay, I can’t find where the announcement for this calendar is. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

It’s in your game mail under the updates section
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Don't get me wrong, I always appreciate free rewards, but since Paragon (which I am) is getting same rewards as Cavalier, I not expecting anything too exciting.

What if the rewards are geared towards Paragon players (which you are), and Cav players are getting a lot better rewards than they usually get?
    That'll cross off several bingo slots
    I mean my thoughts are that if Paragon and Thronebreaker get Cavalier rewards, that seems unfair. But if Cavs and Thronebreakers get Paragon rewards, there is no reason for anyone to complain. It’s a free calendar, anyways
  • Don't get me wrong, I always appreciate free rewards, but since Paragon (which I am) is getting same rewards as Cavalier, I not expecting anything too exciting.

What if the rewards are geared towards Paragon players (which you are), and Cav players are getting a lot better rewards than they usually get?
    That'll cross off several bingo slots
    I mean my thoughts are that if Paragon and Thronebreaker get Cavalier rewards, that seems unfair. But if Cavs and Thronebreakers get Paragon rewards, there is no reason for anyone to complain. It’s a free calendar, anyways
    Oh it can and will. "Why should they be getting these rewards when I worked and spent a lot to get to this rank?!"
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    I think the wide grouping for the calendar indicates that the contents of it will be something that is useful across the board. For example, I don’t expect to see any r4 materials in there because Cav players are still working towards r3s and it wouldn’t do them any good in the immediate future. Crystal shards, however, are worthwhile to everybody. As are sig stones, boosts, and most consumables. Obviously AGs are useful, but I highly doubt that will be in the free calendar.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

I think the wide grouping for the calendar indicates that the contents of it will be something that is useful across the board. For example, I don’t expect to see any r4 materials in there because Cav players are still working towards r3s and it wouldn’t do them any good in the immediate future. Crystal shards, however, are worthwhile to everybody. As are sig stones, boosts, and most consumables. Obviously AGs are useful, but I highly doubt that will be in the free calendar.

my thoughts exactly, I was hoping to get some R4 materials to get closer to Paragon but looks like they won't be in the calendar
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    Sooo happy I pushed for Paragon with all the extra stuff I get compared to still being cav 😖🔫
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    edited June 2022

Sooo happy I pushed for Paragon with all the extra stuff I get compared to still being cav 😖🔫

… it’s one calendar that groups Cav to Paragon together. You have no idea what’s in it, and yet you complain?
    Well, so far what extra besides extra points in EoP and a monthly calender have I gotten as Paragon?

Doesn’t matter What is on the week calender. What matter is that there is no difference, which sort if removed the motivation to become Paragon.

Guess you are not Paragon yet - maybe because there is no difference between cav and Paragon, so you dont bother 🤣🤣
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Okay, I can’t find where the announcement for this calendar is. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Your mailbox in game.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

… it’s one calendar that groups Cav to Paragon together. You have no idea what’s in it, and yet you complain?
    Well, so far what extra besides extra points in EoP and a monthly calender have I gotten as Paragon?

Doesn’t matter What is on the week calender. What matter is that there is no difference, which sort if removed the motivation to become Paragon.

Guess you are not Paragon yet - maybe because there is no difference between cav and Paragon, so you dont bother 🤣🤣
    Only the double r4 mats from EOP should make you see the difference, and that’s compared to TB, because compared to Cavalier is way more.
    And yet you haven’t seen 4th July offers, where Paragon players will get the best value for their money.
    As for the calendar, it will probably contain Energy Reffills, Champion Boosts etc. that are welcome and useful the same for all tiers of players.
    Instead of complaining, get off your high horse and be happy for the freebies.

• JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    We’re getting more champs in a week of logging in than we got for compensation for the game being broken for a year. 🤣