**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the regular cut-off for t4b ?

To get in top 50bfuw203wlcau.png

Comments

• King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    I think last time I did it I was able to get top 50 with 7.5 mil. That was a little while ago. A lot of people stocked up on cyber Monday deals too so that might lower the cutoff cause people will save chips to grind for those T1Alphas
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    The regular cutoff for t4b is: not worth it.

lol
  • I think last time I did it I was able to get top 50 with 7.5 mil. That was a little while ago. A lot of people stocked up on cyber Monday deals too so that might lower the cutoff cause people will save chips to grind for those T1Alphas

Damn that so high, I thought It'd will like 3-5M.
    Anyway thanks.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think last time I did it I was able to get top 50 with 7.5 mil. That was a little while ago. A lot of people stocked up on cyber Monday deals too so that might lower the cutoff cause people will save chips to grind for those T1Alphas

Thanks for sharing. Glad to know the cut-off number from your first hand experience. It serves as a good reference for me not to go for it, considering the amount of time needed for just 1 extra T4b and 4 t3b.