**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units have you saved up for July 4th?

Comments

• Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    14,300.Since I won’t make 18k+ to get the big ticket items, I will probably only pick up one of the smaller deals and save the rest for exploring act 7.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    15k+
    Im at 21500 Im tronebraker
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Less than 1k
    As of today, 176 :D.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    5k to 10k
    I have 9K, I can get 10K with the next arenas and I have 3M of battleships.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 149
    edited June 2022
    I’m not spending.
    I have over 33,000 units (and 3.5 million battle chips), but am not planning to spend. I rarely buy any offers in this game. But I’m very close to becoming Paragon. I might buy if an offer pushes me over. If Act 6 Carina’s Challenges came back, I could become Paragon without it…
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    15k+
    I should be somewhere between 17 and 18k by the end of the week. I’m a Thronebreaker and no where near Paragon - just hasn’t been a priority for me.

That should let me get the final 3k top tier item with little to no spend.

Whether or not I actually spend will depend on how good the offers are. If the offers are equivalent or better than Cyber Weekend, I will probably spend. If Thronebreaker offers decline the way Cavalier ones did when Thronebreaker came out, I probably won’t spend beyond a few hundred units to hit 18k.
  • Davidn281Davidn281 Posts: 8
    15k+
    27k units with 3mil battlechips! Hopefully thronebreaker deals are worth spending on
  • 1k to 5k

Currently at 16, 995. Should reach 18k by Friday

How are you getting so much so fast? I already know arenas but what else.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Anyone else annoyed that there’s nothing for 10-15k?
  • Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    1,100 units. Waiting for July 4th deals to drop before deciding to buy willpower. Also, does anyone know when the next mastery core unit deal comes out? (The one which costs 1000 units for 3 carbonadium cores and a few stone cores...)
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    I’m not spending.
    My unit stash is so invisible that I can see Drax

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I’m not spending.
    I have about 4000 units but I am not particularly interested in spending them and I doubt there will be anything gamechanging for that amount anyway.

Not close to paragon so I'll probably use the units for an abyss run/carina's/variants instead.
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    15k+
    I went on a break from the game after 2020 Christmas event & had 860 units when I left, came back during the Eternals event 2021.. & today to date I have earned 22.5k units.. but I think I’m save them for the Christmas event.. than go on another break for like a year to 2 years..was going to spend it this July 4th since it’s my bornday.. but the game isn’t the same unfortunately..
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    I’m not spending.
    i have 200 units
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    1k to 5k
    I’ve got 3k but from looking at the alleged deals I’m saving my units for when I’m a paragon and spending them in BF instead or on a carina challenge.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    15k+

It is pretty much just arena. I do all the unit milestones every round, so that nets me 540 every round. Plus 30 from whatever catalyst arenas are on. So roughly 585 from milestones alone per round

Then you factor in Battlechips, which I get about 170k of every round, that’s normally around 200-300. Let’s say 200. That’s already 785. Plus solo events, which if you pace EQ is pretty much another 75, bringing us to 860.

Alliance events are every three days, so that’s another 25, which equals 885.

From there more odds and ends being you up to very close to 1000 per arena round, such as exploring the EQ or the calendar units. And Battlechips do normally average over 200, for me at least

Basically, don’t have a life
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    15k+

If you play Arenas with some regularity, 1K units is around the amount you'll get a week. Arenas give up to 540 twice a week plus another 30 every 3 days, Units from those Battlechips, 22 hour events are 125-175, 3 day events are another 50, between 10 and 40 from the login calendar, possibly more from Questing content.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    based on the leaks. I'll save my units (12.5k) since you have to spend 5k to open 10k offer, meaning if you have have less than 15k units, you will get 0 r4 materials, and the 10k offer is the only offer that has r4 materials, and r4 materials are the only thing worth spending atm for end game TB, so probably gonna save them for another year when r4 materials are given like candy
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    15k+
    16.5k saved up
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    1k to 5k
    I have just under 4k units. A Stark's Briefcase and some arena grinding will net me 5k, which will allow me to buy the 1k + 4k offers (assuming they stick to that setup). I have no interest in whaling out for the 10k offer after that. Since I'm sitting comfortably at a single r4, I don't anticipate July 4th to change my standing in the game's progression in any meaningful way no matter how much I spend, so I might as well not spend more than what's strictly needed to reach the first two milestones.

But who knows, maybe the unit deals are insane? Buy 11k worth of units is still a very tall order, though.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    edited June 2022

might be a bit of a dumb question, but how do you get over 1000 units by then? im trying to grind units as well (edit. nvm saw the other posts. Wish there was a delete post option)
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    This leaves out an entire chunk of 5k units lol. I’m in the 10k-15k range, but that doesn’t exist.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    None, won’t bury anything either. By September we will start getting r4 materials in glory store or sooner 🧐
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    15k+
    Whether I spend them or not though depends on the deals....
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    I’m not spending.
    I have saved 94 units. Looking for a good deal.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    15k+
    I’m not sure how 10k to 15k got skipped. A lot of people are probably within that range. I have 13k saved, but I’ll bet I still have to spend about $300 if I want to get every bundle.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I wish I have left over to spend after GM fight.

Yes, I have. A little over 9k.