**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The pain is worthy..

Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
Finally!!!!

Comments

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    void, mystic guilly, sabretootg, picked void
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 165 ★★

Of course I don’t have apocalypse, that’s why i was going for mutant :smiley:

Never ever had a god tier in a nexus 6*, I’m getting really tired of it
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Still in pain. I'll never get apoc.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I got a choice between Red Cyclops, Professor X awakening, and first-time pull of Toad. Went with Toad. I'm really excited to try him out. I've been hunting him from the featured crystal with no success.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    Science: Torch, Cap IW, & Wasp all new champs

Took Torch of course :smiley:
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★

Easy choice, could be worse
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Herc Medusa and Sparkles ... all already woke so I went with prestige.