**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Updated EQ rewards

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Very, very nice.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    LONG overdue is an understatement. Love how they do this right before the 4th! lol. Who cares! Much needed and much appreciated.

Might actually put effort into cav exploration now
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Nice addition much needed
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

I am curious about the objective, too. Remember when they wanted us to use 4* in the cav difficulty? That wasn’t really convenient, I hope for new, creative stuff

I was excited about it, until you reminded me of this
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

It’s really not much of a good thing. Thronebreaker + should of gotten their own difficulties or one for thronebreaker with the difficulty of a late game TB or Paragron player. These rewards should of been catered to them with the difficulty to match it the way cavalier initially was. Stronger TB and Paragon players don’t need 5 stars they don’t need 5 star sigs. If you put in play a monthly set of difficult content with some extra nodes and more health / attack you guys could of provided like 5-7500 if not 10k shards for completion and a nexus for exploration with some other stuff. There’s no reason to cater your rewards so that it makes it a bit better for TB but also stays in line with what a cavalier player can do since it is in fact their difficulty. Very lazy and disappointing. @Kabam Jax

Sorry to break it to you but Cavalier was definitely never aimed at late game players when it released.
    Yes agree it take age before cav com it to the game as a EQ so the reward was already outdated now the rewards is bad in line
  • CavemanOOGCavemanOOG Posts: 23
    I haven't done cav eq in like a year because I don't want the rewards, don't look like they've changed at all? Except the new objective for t3a/t6b, we'll have to see how much that is. If it's a significant amount I might do it again.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

It’s really not much of a good thing. Thronebreaker + should of gotten their own difficulties or one for thronebreaker with the difficulty of a late game TB or Paragron player. These rewards should of been catered to them with the difficulty to match it the way cavalier initially was. Stronger TB and Paragon players don’t need 5 stars they don’t need 5 star sigs. If you put in play a monthly set of difficult content with some extra nodes and more health / attack you guys could of provided like 5-7500 if not 10k shards for completion and a nexus for exploration with some other stuff. There’s no reason to cater your rewards so that it makes it a bit better for TB but also stays in line with what a cavalier player can do since it is in fact their difficulty. Very lazy and disappointing. @Kabam Jax

Sorry but I never understand the argument with “paragon don’t need 5* shards”. I am paragon and need 5* stuff because I need iso. Iso is really important and you get it via dupes. I mean I understand that duping 4* is more efficient but in the end it all adds up. Don’t be so harsh dude
    Sorry I want content that’s actually worth time to explore? Not waiting month after month just to get the bare minimum designed for an account that’s way under my own. Later game TB and Paragon players shouldn’t have to rely on a good side quest of event to be excited for monthly resets and get stuff that’s worth the time and effort and can have a higher difficulty that matches it. It’s lazy and ridiculous. You need five star shards FOR ISO, you can do the lower level ones to get that. However, you should have access to one more progression focused for your account
    So what would that look like for you?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a concise list of the current rewards to compare to the new ones? Don't know why they made a post announcing new reward totals but don't include the old so we can easily compare what the difference is.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    I love the ISO increase, really needed it
    What does specific 5 star champion means?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

The same we already have in lesser difficulties, but as a 5-star

The same we already have in lesser difficulties, but as a 5-star
    Ohh that would be pretty cool then
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    I was hoping for new thronebreaker difficulty since lots of us will be Paragon after 4th of July
    And you could have increase those 6 star signature stones, still 10 sig crystals
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    long overdue
    pretty great update I must say
    next step is introduce TB difficulty (along with lower energy requirement for Master and Uncollected to 2 per tile)
    no rush tho :wink:
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Sorry but I never understand the argument with “paragon don’t need 5* shards”. I am paragon and need 5* stuff because I need iso. Iso is really important and you get it via dupes. I mean I understand that duping 4* is more efficient but in the end it all adds up. Don’t be so harsh dude
    I actually need 5* stuff to go after a few champs I can’t get as easily as 6*s for fun rank ups lol
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Wait a minute. You get a free 5 star from uncollected?!?!
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    edited June 2022
    Rasilover said:

Yes, and maybe next month will be Korg to help those who don't complete the GrandMaster Carina Challenge yet
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    MattDRK said:

Rasilover said:

Yes, and maybe next month will be Korg to help those who don't complete the GrandMaster Carina Challenge yet
    Actually insane
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

The change is fine, youre doing too much.