**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    In-Game Name: SilverMage
    Device and Model: OnePlus 8T Pro
    Device Operating System: 12.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 35.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:
    There are several issues I'm facing:
    a) Every now and then, a connection issue even when there is full connection on both mobile data and wifi
    b) the game gets stuck everytime I click to check on someone's or my own profile. I have to restart the game again.
    c) there is this weird issue as to when i swipe or tap forward to attack my opponent, my champions tend to dash back, despite everything. This has happened countless of times now, and is annoying, because it never used to happen before.
    d) There is issues with me trying to defend too. When I try to get my champs to defend by clicking hold of the left side of the screen, they refuse to stay in defense and run to the opponents instead. It is heavily destructive to my progress when this keeps happening.
    e) when my champs reach SP3, the SP3 just refuses to work sometimes despite multiple clickings, idk why, and the opponents destroy me at that point, because of the level I'm in the game. This also never used to happen before.
    f) issues with dexterity and parry too.

Kindly address these issues, they keep happening and hinder a lot of progress. Thanking your patience.
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Android 10
    Poco X3
    Connection issues and lagging
    Guys I'm not spaming what I mean is the same problem occurs again and again and it's not fixed yet! I'm on WIFI
  • Bryce_BAMBryce_BAM Posts: 45
    edited June 2022
    In-Game Name: BryceBAM
    Device and Model: Galaxy S21
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 35.1.1
    Game Mode: Arenas, quests, menus
    Description of the Issue: I get major lag when scrolling through my champions. This applies to scrolling when picking a team for a quest, AQ, AW, arenas, duels, or just looking at them on the Champions screen. I also get lag while scrolling through my items. This has been an issue for me for years. I've changed from an iPhone 5, to a Galaxy S9+, to a Galaxy S21 in these past years and have always had these issues.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Jesus the lag is so bad right now.
  • Kwizatzhaderach77Kwizatzhaderach77 Posts: 13
    edited June 2022
    My Team and I are seeing basic light attacks become uncontrolled dash backs with Held Blocks not Holding!
    The game has NEVER been so unplayable!

Any Revives & Team Potions reserves built up over the 3 months of Kabam Over-Compensation earlier this year, have been wiped out!

Members of my 5year Old Alliance are NOT doing Arenas and Act 6&7 cuz they know it's a complete WASTE OF TIME!!!

AND members who've played consistently for 3-4-5 years are seriously considering Retiring!

When simple light attacks are sabotaged cuz your Hero uncontrollably dashes back off a blocked light attack, you can't get any combos or rhythm... and before you know it, you're Dead!

Me... I'm definitely thinking that taking the Summer off, taking my $20-50/month with me!

July Long weekend Deals or not... if Kabam hasn't fixed this by July 5th... this might be my last weekend on MCOC!

Sad but True.
  • DrewDoggyDoggDrewDoggyDogg Posts: 29

My Team and I are seeing basic light attacks become uncontrolled dash backs with Held Blocks not Holding!
    The game has NEVER been so unplayable!

Any Revives & Team Potions reserves built up over the 3 months of Kabam Over-Compensation earlier this year, have been wiped out!

Members of my 5year Old Alliance are NOT doing Arenas and Act 6&7 cuz they know it's a complete WASTE OF TIME!!!

AND members who've played consistently for 3-4-5 years are seriously considering Retiring!

When simple light attacks are sabotaged cuz your Hero uncontrollably dashes back off a blocked light attack, you can't get any combos or rhythm... and before you know it, you're Dead!

Me... I'm definitely thinking that taking the Summer off, taking my $20-50/month with me!

July Long weekend Deals or not... if Kabam hasn't fixed this by July 5th... this might be my last weekend on MCOC!

Sad but True.

I agree with Kwiz77. I've had the same issues and have exasperated my resources as of recently. The game is lagging worst than ever along with the said issues. I love the continuous new content added monthly, but it may be time to postpone the focus of new champs and focus on the issues at hand. I've also noticed other glitches such as AQ members profile pics showing up in side quest map in the spots they would be as if the maps were merging. Most recent; I watched as a member cleared a path in AQ, he progressed but the defenders were still on the map as if they weren't cleared. There are clearly bugs in this game; some affect the summoner more than others and if they aren't going to be fixed... then we may have to all do as Kwiz77 said, "Retire".
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Posts: 54
    MoShizzle said:

IGN: Moshizzle
    Device: Samsung Galaxy s10e & Samsung A71 5G
    Operating system: Android 12
    Wifi & Cellular
    Version: 35.1.1
    Game mode: All

Massive lagging, screen freeze mid fight.
    Randomly charging heavies in mid combo.
    Can't switch outta fight modes, options are (blued/greyed) out?

I have the same problems
    Too much lag cant even scroll down to check champs
    Champs get stuck mid fight charging heavy
    Bugs and lag is out of control
    Last aq my ally couldnt even join the bg
    Game is almost umplayable atm

What have you done to colors in game? New colour scheme overloads my processor! I have Android 11 Poco X3. It's ridiculous
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    No please not a New bug .
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    Massive lagging, screen freeze.With Hercules no fun to play Android. Massive lagging.
    Can KABAM increase the duration of boost during quest to make up for loss time due to the need to constantly having to close and reopening of the app due to extensive lagging?

Thought it was just me.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    In-Game Name: seanwho

Device and Model: Huawei P20 Pro

Device Operating System: 10.0

Cellular or WiFi: mainly play on cellular, can't comment whether it's both or not – carrier is Public Mobile (Telus, CA)

Game Version Installed: 36.0.0

Game Mode: All modes, periodically

Description of the Issue: Some sort of lag or freezing when activating special attacks (both attacker and defender).

When this is launched at the end of the combo, it can cause delay in the special and gives enough time for the defender to block; the special is then thrown into the defenders block. Noticed this many times with Nick Fury after trying to throw a special after a MLLLL combo, also with Aegon on regular MLLLM combo.

When the issue happens as a defender throws a special it causes me not to able to dex back if I had swiped at the moment the game lags, causing me to get hit by a special – most recent interaction was with Tigra in ROL against Winter Soldier, although this seems prevalent with others. I'll update if I notice any more specifics.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Arrrggh!
    In-Game Name: AquarDragon65
    Device and Model: Samsung A53 5G
    Device Operating System: (up to date!)
    Cellular or WiFi: Cel Data... Freedom Canada

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. WAR & AQ being Problem #1 because of Actual Financial Resources used to counter these catastrophic glitches!
    In AQ, WAR, Arenas and everywhere Manual Play is needed... my Champs will dash back when I am trying to move forward!! There is no reason for any backwards motion when all I'm doing is spamming Light Attacks!

I can't get combo's count up and this screws up further when I use Special Attacks!

Holding Blocks fails and my Champs either walk or dash forward despite my still Holding Block!

I lead a 5year old Alliance of Veterans who Pay to Play... and since the last major "Compensation" (2-3wks ago!) the game has gotten worse!

Is this Being addressed in new Maintenance?!?

If no satisfactory answer, I am considering taking the Summer Off from the game!

Need an answer Kabam
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82

What's this every time am login showing this type screen only
    Game name siva b. A

Kitty patiently waiting for issues to be resolved.
  • Webslinger1967Webslinger1967 Posts: 13
    I just bought a brand new s22 ultra and the game still does not function. This is my last week of aq and anything alliance based. We have waited close to 2 years and when asked they said we were un aware of any issue with androids yet this thread is since 2019. I feel like everyone really should think about how much time is being wasted of Your Life in a place that doesn't care about your game play experience.

I am a MAP8/Plat 3 leader

1 player done waiting.
  • SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    In-Game Name: SpecM
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both Cellular and Wifi
    Game Mode: Occuring of lag spikes in every single GUI related menus(Main screen, crystal tab, alliance tab, champions tab, inventory, store) + Input Issues
    Description of the Issue: As soon as I load in I feel the game is not smooth at all, whenever im scrolling through my alliance, crystals(and opening crytals), champions, inventory and store I get constant lag spikes. However gameplay is not laggy at all, it's very smooth and is very enjoyable, only issue is the input issues.(When I'm trying to dash in my champion just stays doing nothing, when holding block it doesn't get registered sometimes etc)
  • DonFunkDonFunk Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: DonFunk
    Device and Model: Realme 2 Pro RMX1807
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, no exception
    Game Version Installed: 36
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. Everywhere suddenly this happens.
    Description of the Issue: game lagging too much, player suddenly stop blocking, sometimes release block within 1 second, stop doing Dex most of the time, getting hit on block some, game freezing for 1-2 seconds sometimes, refuse to throw SP to often, whenever i throw SP most of the time champions stop hitting and stand still and keep getting hit do nothing for 2-3 seconds. I'm getting frustrated 😫, that's why I'm unable to become TB, i have lots of Revives and health potions if game don't work it should be, revives and health potions are not enough
  • Azreal_007Azreal_007 Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Azreal
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy M01
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Game Version Installed: 36
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War, Battlegrounds
    Game lags frequently and every time after lagging the controls freeze up for several seconds. Champ just stands holding heavy.

Navigating the menu, especially scrolling champions or store items is lagging. It's frustrating to select champions or buy stuff from store.

In battlegrounds sometimes defender and attacker selecting screen is black and I can't see which defender opponent is choosing. Moreover my defender is automatically getting changed after selecting.

Please look into these issues. It's getting frustrating to play the game.
  • MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: mikeybot
    Device and Model: One Plus 9
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War, Battlegrounds
    Game lags frequently while loading fights (up to a full minute at times), scrolling through champs to select for fights in area is incredibly slow and choppy, requesting help for champs in arena is extremely slow as well.
  • HERUHERU Posts: 118 ★★
    In-Game Name: X A M Ā
    Device and Model: Poco x3 nfc
    Description of the Issue: game lags when trying to perform any action: loading fights, using items, scrolling through champs list...all the issues fixed in the latest hotfix are back! How is this possible or acceptable?
    The game feels not responsive at times, so you miss parries and dexes every now and then.

Please pay more respect to your customers!