**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus help

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I've never really used Mephisto and he'll likely sit on the bench but the Torch sig doesn't add much either......
I don't do arena so I don't need more champs for that. Any help appreciated!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    If awakening on torch really dont matter, go mephisto.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Yeah, I'm kinda leaning that way. Normally there's 1 fight on the path that I want nova flames for and I doubt people take the chance that the sig will give the charge back.

But maybe that slim chance is like Gwen's 7% evade that always seems to trigger.
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Enjoy those Hawkeye sigs ig
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    I’d probably still do Torch, but I like having my ranked champs awakened when possible and I’m past the point of needing more arena fodder. That said, if you have Hawkeye ranked better to give him the sigs.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Always go for the new champ imo unless the sig ability is crucial (it isn't with Torch unless you do Abyss etc). You never know when a champ will get buffed either.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I believe I only used torch sig once, when was doing 7.4 Kang for the first time. Yet it's more then I ever could've use meph unless he'd get some really good buff.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Awaken torch. Sig 200 gives him nova flames every 3rd fight. The other two won’t put in the work HT will for the rest of your game.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cheers guys, I went with Torch in the end as Mephisto won't get any use.