**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PARAGON POLL | Have you paid for r4 materials?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Wondering how many paragons have spent for the title. Progression titles used to be based on story progression. Now, it has a heavy focus on roster strength which is influenced heavily by spending.

Please DONT answer this poll if you do not have the rank of paragon!

PARAGON POLL | Have you paid for r4 materials? 63 votes

I have paid for r4 materials at any point in time
58%
GamerrazielcytwbcThe_ChumpSmokely7Midknight007Champ_ZExHavokTheCipepseudosaneLiquidkoldinfamousdreybrandinhoColinwhitworth69Justcause102BeeweeSunRicelaserjohn26Bugmat78OGAvenger 37 votes
I have never paid a cash deal but I bought the 7.4 completion deal or other unit deals for paragon.
38%
Crys23Eb0ny-O-M4wxNigAce_03VerzzGarloFloorKillerRockyshockyRockypantherxGoDlyZorNomedYeshuaOnePix3LAngryneeson52HipocerosnOuxpete8388ZeuszeroHdhjssvvyouaintrightEZplay 24 votes
I got all the r4 materials required for paragon without buying any offer
3%
LilMaddogHTTimeGenesis 2 votes

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Yeah I think without any unit offers it’s still impossible or just extremely difficult (assuming you don’t buy a lot of other offers). I’m a non-spending TB who never has enough units for offers and I’m right at two rank 4 champs. I’ve done almost everything that gives R4 materials except high tier AW and AQ and finishing Carina Vol 2 (working through the Abyss ones currently).
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    Got the 10k unit deal first time round but opted miss the second and third time it was sent.

Also meant to click the unit deal (doh)
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I have never paid a cash deal but I bought the 7.4 completion deal or other unit deals for paragon.

I don't think it's possible to get paragon without byuing unit offers ...

This would be true if they did not make that “mistake”, i on the otherhand just turned paragon after first EOP. Did not buy cash offer, did lose allot of time grinding arena and am pretty burned out, initially had 10k, then mistake happened
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★

Yeah I think without any unit offers it’s still impossible or just extremely difficult (assuming you don’t buy a lot of other offers). I’m a non-spending TB who never has enough units for offers and I’m right at two rank 4 champs. I’ve done almost everything that gives R4 materials except high tier AW and AQ and finishing Carina Vol 2 (working through the Abyss ones currently).

I need to do 2 more runs, with the AI as it is working now I keep postponing it it’s deadly combination input notnworking and AI is glitchy with more freedom then me

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I'd vote for "Play the damn content instead of buying Cavs and complaining about guys that did play the content" if it were an option.
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    GarrettN said:

There’s currently one liar that’s answered completely FTP.

It was an accident apparently

Got the 10k unit deal first time round but opted miss the second and third time it was sent.

Also meant to click the unit deal (doh)

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I’ve bought unit deals, no cash offers.

I have currently 4 rank 4s
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    No cash for me, only units and I've completed all the game content.
    I became paragon 3 weeks ago.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Looks like I misread the options and can't change it, but I obviously used grinded units to get the 7.4 offer to be able to become Paragon day 1. Have not spent any money to get Paragon
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    I've done act 7, carina V2 and all the previous content where we got r4 materials, still at 2 r4s. Don't think it's possible without buying the 10k unit deal at least once, unless you ranked at the top of gifting.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    If I can get 5/6* knull (All carinas done but 1, come out to play), I can get paragon today
    1 r4 from cats.
    R4 gem from 7.4 not used
    Currently Holding 3 t6b and 2.5 t3a
    No money spent.
    Grinded 10k units for the offer.
    Not grinding the game any more, wont be here for long.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

If I can get 5/6* knull (All carinas done but 1, come out to play), I can get paragon today
    1 r4 from cats.
    R4 gem from 7.4 not used
    No money spent.

I know Knull is super helpful for that challenge, but aren’t other champs like Venom still usable for the fights you would want him for?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

1 r4 from cats.
    R4 gem from 7.4 not used
    No money spent.

I know Knull is super helpful for that challenge, but aren’t other champs like Venom still usable for the fights you would want him for?
    Sadly I don't have an answer to that. I tried to find if someone used venom for gg but couldn't.
    On paper it feels like venom may work.
    His bleeds comes from crits.
    The Abyssal node on GG reduces attack by 65% on crit hits. And on top of that he got a heavy regen. I don't want to be the guy to test this and get stuck there.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    I have paid for r4 materials at any point in time
    Paid for almost all my r4 mats. Bought units for the Bundle deals
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

Paid for almost all my r4 mats. Bought units for the Bundle deals

Username checks out.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Not yet.
    That's why I'm still TB 😂