**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster gauntlet

UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
Will the grandmaster gauntlet return soon or will it still be awhile till we get to see this event again

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    I’m leaning towards never seeing it again due to the addition of Eternity of Pain. Kabam is lazy like that
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    They haven't made any sort of announcement that would give us a hint about the re-introduction date.

This would be a convenient time for Jax to drop in and bless us with some knowledge though. I don't really have much of a stake in the matter unless they release some extra objectives for it or something though.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I wish I had more info to share!

I've not been given any insight to when/if the Grandmaster Gauntlet will return.

But I'll be keeping my eye out and will update you with any info I can.

Sucks to hear, was looking forward to its return. Thanks for the communication though.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Awesome communication by jax once again!
  • Alto_Dalto1Alto_Dalto1 Posts: 7
    Hopefully it will return soon. I became Thronebreaker the month after the gauntlet had passed. It's been over a year and it still hasn't made a return. The T6B and T3A would be great to get as someone pushing for Paragon. Especially when Kabam did say a while back it's possible for free to play players to become Paragon by completing all content, which included the limited time gauntlet content in the list (remember seeing it sometime before July 4th?). Please keep us updated as you can Jax! Thanks for the info,

Alto
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

Based on the original announcement it should definitely be when, not if.

I fully explored it at the time and thought it was awesome content. Definitely hope they turn it back on for other to explore.