**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get a small buff for Mr. Fantastic?

TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Since Mr. Fantastics awakened abilities name is “The Smartest Man in the Battlerealm”, can he be immune to inverse controls? Could be a small buff that makes him true to his awakened ability because right now, Professor X is the smartest in the battlerealm.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DeemonbalaDeemonbala Posts: 31
    Lol already he is a great champ why u need to add extra for him. Greedy
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Since Mr. Fantastics awakened abilities name is “The Smartest Man in the Battlerealm”, can he be immune to inverse controls? Could be a small buff that makes him true to his awakened ability because right now, Professor X is the smartest in the battlerealm.

Being smart doesn’t stop you from being mind controlled… or stop anything else that potentially prevents your body from moving in ways that you tell it to.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Give him a juggernaut's helmet or no deal.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Being smart doesn't mean that you're immune to mind control.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Judging by MOM. he is in fact not the smartest
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    I’m not saying Mr. Fantastic isn’t a great champ already and I’m not demanding Kabam buff him. I’m just saying, I think the smartest man alive would be immune to inverse control. It would make a good champ better, but it also wouldn’t break the game making him immune or at least resistant to inverse controls.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    “The Smartest Man in the Battlerealm”

Not quite. Good as is.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

I’m not saying Mr. Fantastic isn’t a great champ already and I’m not demanding Kabam buff him. I’m just saying, I think the smartest man alive would be immune to inverse control. It would make a good champ better, but it also wouldn’t break the game making him immune or at least resistant to inverse controls.

That's not how that works. The only people who usually have immunity to reverse controls would be other psychics. You can be smart and still be turned into a living puppet by a psychic.
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    edited July 2022
    Well, I guess we can disagree. I just thought the smartest in the battlerealm would be immune or at least resistant (make the inverse buff shorter) to inverse controls. But looking more into his abilities, it seems like he should be immune to bleeds based off of this description “Mister Fantastic's skin is virtually impervious to laceration or punctures unless he willfully relaxes his reflexive control over small areas of his body. In that case, scalpels and ordinary needles can penetrate his skin.”.

Again, I’m not complaining or demanding Kabam change Mr. F, just trying to discuss abilities I think he should have.