**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favorite thing about Arena?

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
A Completely Unbiased Poll

What is your favorite thing about Arena? 130 votes

Having to ask for help for the same champs over and over again. I really admire Kabam's fortitude. Despite the fact that the help system brings nothing to the game, and it is the one feature that has literally never worked propertly, they will never remove it. I especilly love it when it causes connection issues and I have to restart the game.
6%
LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelWorld EaterTheHeroDeservedGuy_NoirrivetAce2319Ceder 8 votes
Kang/Thanos teams. I find the monotony of Arena very soothing to begin with, and when it's the same champs over and over again it's even better!
3%
GroundedWisdomSandeepSLordSmasherGiuliameij 4 votes
Bots and Mercs. Who wants a level playing field? I love a challenge.
1%
L0TUS_MANTISRudolph_Raindeer 2 votes
The Grind. Who needs sleep or weekend plans when I can spend the entire time doing the same thing over and over again!
10%
Darth_StewieTreeFiddyDRTOFloorKillerRockyshockyRockypantherxIronGladiator22SkjornThe_Sentry06Riptidevsknight89DaBigGubGubSuelGames 13 votes
Finishing in the top 1-5% All that time spent to not get the champ builds character and humility.
2%
GarrettNReignkingTWFuriousImpaler 3 votes
Battlechips! Especially when I open hundreds of thousands for nothing but gold. Units are overrated.
17%
JOHNOSA1995DeemonbalaCassyRasiloverCupid狼行天下Mysteriobrahimpi99PGK88Iron_Spider7125Vendemiaire30ish0casual0Skywalker3221HdhjssvvGr8TonyStarkSearmenisSahil_R_RanaGrassKnucklesDash855 23 votes
It's impossible to decide. All the options are so good.
59%
Crine60DrZolaxNigzuffyphillgreenSmokely7pbeadlearsjumThatGuyYouSaw235SceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01GarloReferenceRickGrimes_King73ShajamLosPayosRangelsMalreck04Gogeta91199brandinhoSCP1504 77 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Having to ask for help for the same champs over and over again. I really admire Kabam's fortitude. Despite the fact that the help system brings nothing to the game, and it is the one feature that has literally never worked propertly, they will never remove it. I especilly love it when it causes connection issues and I have to restart the game.
    I have always hated arena. I play it as a necessary evil. Recently I have had the worst luck of my playing career opening battlechips and every time I have to log in all my 6*s require help again. I can't think of another part of the game that has always had issues, whether it is asking for help or hitting the help button. Isn't it time to scrap the help system?
    edited July 2022
    Beewee said:

The best part about arena is not doing it

You're not wrong. I'm mostly free to play though and I need the units. Honestly I should have included not doing it as one of the options, though that probably would have won by a landslide lol.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Nothing.
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    I swear the AI knows how to hold their heavy for a long time and when you decided to dash in, they will release it.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    I love grinding arena without sleeping, fighting Kang or Thanos team over and over, hitting madly the help button every two hours for all the champs used, finishing in the top 1-5%, only just behind our AI possesed fellow summoners, then opening batches of battlechips in the hunt of gold.
    That's literally pure pleasure 😂
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Kang/Thanos teams. I find the monotony of Arena very soothing to begin with, and when it's the same champs over and over again it's even better!
    Well, in a certain way I seriously mean this answer in a positive way. I actually really like just having to hit the enemy without thinking about it and watching a series in the corner of my screen.
    Challenging fights are fun aswell, but to just kill some time I like the simple fights more.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    The missing option: not playing in the arena
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I hate arena but see it’s value.

you forgot the correct option:
    The AI! I love when they block for a minute straight and then suddenly intercept me like a god and nuke my healthpool

I did forget that. So many amazing features it’s hard to include them all.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Personally it's the units but that wasnt an option.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I like this thread and believe all options were great but I voted #1 hoping that Kabam will just remove “help” from the game entirely. It’s an outdated game mechanic that adds nothing of value to the game experience.

I like this thread and believe all options were great but I voted #1 hoping that Kabam will just remove “help” from the game entirely. It’s an outdated game mechanic that adds nothing of value to the game experience.

If the help system worked flawlessly it would still be annoying. Since it almost never works correctly, it's amazing that they haven't scrapped it.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Battlechips! Especially when I open hundreds of thousands for nothing but gold. Units are overrated.
    I definitely need lots of gold for sure lol
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    The fact that it gave me carpal tunnel
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Ya, I’m getting units 15% of the time

5% of the time
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Lol this thread is very underrated

I honestly enjoy arena. Saying that, I know that not many people are like me
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    I don't know, i don't play Arena since first Archangel's Arena.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    The only good thing about arena is it doesn't rely on energy you can play as many times as you want.

My favorite part is everyone always complaining about it.... thanks to doing about 3 hours of arena every 3 days I was able to buy both the thronebreaker and paragon unit deals... I net over 4500 units a month from that minimal "grind" which is less than most people spend playing fortnite or GTA online lol.. the mass amount of gold and shards I get don't hurt either... and I do less than 100 rounds of fights every 3 days. If I feel like it.. I sometimes even do sundays

It's useful. No question. That's why I make myself do as much as I can without hating the game lol. Sometimes I hit all the milestones in the featured. Sometimes I do almost none. I know some people love it, I just don't understand how.