**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Moleman rank down ticket's

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I have used sooooo much time and money so I could get my first R3 a couple of weeks ago.. Moleman...now that he is nerfed I would like to get a rank down ticket, but I have never tried to apply for this...can someone please tell me the procedure on how I do this so I don't just get the usual robot answer when contacting support?

Comments

• Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    There is no procedure. Either everyone gets a rank down ticket, or nobody does. You’re at Kabams mercy, but it’s worth noting there haven’t been rank down tickets in literal years.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    They gave character specific rank down tickets a while back, I don’t remember exactly who the character was when he was nerfed but keep in mind to kabam this is a bug fix not a nerf or character rebalance so there is a very good chance that they may not offer RDT’s for Moleman. And as someone who has a R4 Moleman I don’t think I would use one on him even if they gave me one. He is still going to be incredible, especially if you run suicides.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    edited July 2022

There is no procedure. Either everyone gets a rank down ticket, or nobody does. You’re at Kabams mercy, but it’s worth noting there haven’t been rank down tickets in literal years.

So you are saying that Kabam can just buff a champ, telling the community that everything is okay with the ability, and 14 month later nerf him and we can't do anything about it? I never tried rank down ticket's before, but to be honest I didn't think it was a problem or anything 🤣...but I have a feeling that you are telling me that it's not that simple? I'm danish, so sorry for the english spelling.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
    Snakep said:

They gave character specific rank down tickets a while back, I don’t remember exactly who the character was when he was nerfed but keep in mind to kabam this is a bug fix not a nerf or character rebalance so there is a very good chance that they may not offer RDT’s for Moleman. And as someone who has a R4 Moleman I don’t think I would use one on him even if they gave me one. He is still going to be incredible, especially if you run suicides.

Hmmm interesting... I will keep that in mind... thanks bro... so you are saying that Moleman still have a lot of value... that's kinda good to know from a player with a R4 👍
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    He's still gonna be good. I'd still R3 Moleman if I get one. It will just take away his efficiency as an evade/autoblock counter but still workable.

He's still gonna be good. I'd still R3 Moleman if I get one. It will just take away his efficiency as an evade/autoblock counter but still workable.

That's the only reason why I ranked him up..so I could counter evade and autoblock from the start of the fight till the end...but since several players mentioned that even though he is getting nerfed, he is still worth it.... I actually think I will give him a chance... I appreciate your input thanks.
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Posts: 53
    I don’t want rank down ticket I wanna keep my hero as before seriously there is no need to think something else to fix ?
    Who was the “genius “turned up this idea might be bored this guy..do something useful no stressful..jeeez
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Snakep said:

It was for Shehulk - when they removed her chaining heavy from a combo feature.
    PGK88 said:

Snakep said:

Ohh yes I remember that actually.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    rank down tickets should NOT be the solution, they should leave moleman as he is, as they have left for 16 MONTHS, and just edit his description to reflect how how he currently functions
    @Kabam Miike
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    mortenhy said:

So you are saying that Kabam can just buff a champ, telling the community that everything is okay with the ability, and 14 month later nerf the **** out of him and we can't do anything about it? I never tried rank down ticket's before, but to be honest I didn't think it was a problem or anything 🤣...but I have a feeling that you are telling me that it's not that simple? I'm danish, so sorry for the english spelling.
    That's not what happened. He was buffed, the bug was reported several times but other than a thread being merged, it looks as if Kabam never officially responded. It's also been mentioned many times from youtube videos, like from Karatemike.

It's written clearly in his kit. It's an obvious bug.

The problem with RDT's right now is that if someone ranks down a R4 Mole Man and they only have the 3 R4's for Paragon, they should lose the Paragon title until they R4 someone else. So there's no simple solution.

The other problem is that neither Miike nor Jax have commented on the mega thread. Even Zibit. So nothing is certain until there's an official response.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

mortenhy said:

So you are saying that Kabam can just buff a champ, telling the community that everything is okay with the ability, and 14 month later nerf the **** out of him and we can't do anything about it? I never tried rank down ticket's before, but to be honest I didn't think it was a problem or anything 🤣...but I have a feeling that you are telling me that it's not that simple? I'm danish, so sorry for the english spelling.
    The problem with RDT's right now is that if someone ranks down a R4 Mole Man and they only have the 3 R4's for Paragon, they should lose the Paragon title until they R4 someone else. So there's no simple solution.
    What? Why should paragon have anything to do with this? The person obviously had the resources to take three champions to rank 4, there is no discussion of title revocation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

mortenhy said:

What? Why should paragon have anything to do with this? The person obviously had the resources to take three champions to rank 4, there is no discussion of title revocation.
    Because Paragon requires 3 r4's. If you rank down an R4, you aren't Paragon anymore. What if MM was the only skill champ you could do for R4? And you don't have 2 T5cc for a different champ? What then?
    PGK88 said:

Snakep said:

Ohh yes I remember that actually.
    yash98 said:

rank down tickets should NOT be the solution, they should leave moleman as he is, as they have left for 16 MONTHS, and just edit his description to reflect how how he currently functions
    @Kabam Miike

Agreed

mortenhy said:

That's not what happened. He was buffed, the bug was reported several times but other than a thread being merged, it looks as if Kabam never officially responded. It's also been mentioned many times from youtube videos, like from Karatemike.

It's written clearly in his kit. It's an obvious bug.

The other problem is that neither Miike nor Jax have commented on the mega thread. Even Zibit. So nothing is certain until there's an official response.
    The description says that if you activate frenzy below 10 and keep it under 10, you will still have true strike.. that's how I read it..and yes I'm pretty sure Kabam replied like a year ago that everything was fine.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Malreck04 said:

mortenhy said:

Because Paragon requires 3 r4's. If you rank down an R4, you aren't Paragon anymore. What if MM was the only skill champ you could do for R4? And you don't have 2 T5cc for a different champ? What then?
    Why are you creating a problem that does not exist? If you have 3 r4 champs and unlocked Paragon before (potential) Rank Down tickets are sent out, you already have it unlocked. There's no reason to remove it, as in the past you already had all the requirements and can even go for a new r4 champion. Believe me, IF Kabam give the tickets, they wouldn't take any paragon title away (even tough I'm pretty sure you would still be totally against it).
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    Leave moleman as is or rank down, it’s the only fair solution given the events.
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 59
    PGK88 said:

Snakep said:

They also gave them out to people that jumped on the Hood buff before they reversed and adjusted it.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets will be coming out tomorrow.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited July 2022
    To continue the conversation related to the inadvertent “early” rank down Mail Msgs that were sent to some ppl, and what Kabam's response was, and forecast for receiving those items, etc, head over to another thread…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/309624/moleman-rankdown-tickets-not-delivered#latest

And/or also see green banner announcement on top of Forum page.
    Anyone considering using them... I was sure i would rank him down, but to be honest I'm kind of 50/50.

To continue the conversation related to the inadvertent “early” rank down Mail Msgs that were sent to some ppl, and what Kabam's response was, and forecast for receiving those items, etc, head over to another thread…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/309624/moleman-rankdown-tickets-not-delivered#latest

Thanks mate
  • So I accidentally used my rankdown ticket on moleman again 💀
    Could y’all by any chance give me another one kaban?
    Pls and thank you

Thanks mate