**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate Champion buffs

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This is an overall rating of every buffed champion and the bad and good and if you like how the buffs are or how you would change them.

Rate Champion buffs 76 votes

5/5 love em they are perfect
3%
Cassysolopoloddom 3 votes
4/5 great with few bad buffs I would change
46%
RaganatorShadowstrikeMattDRKRepto23DRTOUnobtainiumClawst123459RockyshockyKnightNvrEndingIKONMaxGamingJhonST33Hera1d_of_Ga1actusChaos_Emperor786TripleBIronGladiator22SkyLord70000casual0Avi146Hdhjssvv 35 votes
3/5 it's ok don't see much change/I would change more
34%
DrZolaDrenlinTerrarockykostonLogan00Sachhyam257Cap366MysterioRookiieMattstafariCaptain_Pug30L0TUS_MANTISDart1981RohankolSoulOfDarknessCtfz35PtkVascoAce2319Draconic_12willrun4adonut 26 votes
2/5 it's bad and the buffs haven't proved to be good/I would change a lot
11%
BigPoppaCBONEcausticFloorKillerAMS94Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123DaRkLoRd222567Darkraw346Dave7099 9 votes
1/5 It's horrible and rather no buffs/I would change everything as it isn't useful
2%
Darkrider05Liquidkold 2 votes
?/5 (own opinion)
1%
Deemonbala 1 vote

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Lots of hits and lots of misses in my opinion.

Magneto, Kingpin, Moleman, Bishop, Diablo, Masacre, Mister Fantastic, Ultron, Venompool, Thor Ragnarok and even Human Torch are examples of buffs that went really well.

And then you have Daredevil Hell’s Kitchen, Guillotine, Gamora, Psycho-Man, Ebony Maw, Electro, Punisher 2099, Ronin, The Hood and Vulture who either didn’t hit the mark, missed it entirely or even made the champs worse off.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Wicket329 said:

Rookiie said:

Magneto, Kingpin, Moleman, Bishop, Diablo, Masacre, Mister Fantastic, Ultron, Venompool, Thor Ragnarok and even Human Torch are examples of buffs that went really well.

And then you have Daredevil Hell’s Kitchen, Guillotine, Gamora, Psycho-Man, Ebony Maw, Electro, Punisher 2099, Ronin, The Hood and Vulture who either didn’t hit the mark, missed it entirely or even made the champs worse off.

DDHK, P2099, Maw and the Hood definitely don’t belong in the second group.
    Agreed, I’d also say Gamora and Vulture shouldn’t be there. Additionally, Electro never got a buff. He got a slight touch with his interaction with shock the same time that several other champions did, but that wasn’t like a buff program buff. So the misses that can stay are Guillotine, Ronin, and Psycho Man.
    Phycho man and Guillotine definitely belong in the second group Ronin is half and half for me as it felt like a fix that had a little effect to the average champion and also Yellowjacket felt like a good buff imo
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    2/5 it's bad and the buffs haven't proved to be good/I would change a lot
    buffs used to be great, you look at champs like mole man, diablo, kingpin, ultron, etc. they all became champs who are simultaneously not the best champs in their class, but they're great champs who are worth a rank up. then you take a look at the more recent buffs. psycho man, gamora, dpx, and more. they just didn't do much for me. i will never choose to rank those latter options over any of the champs that i currently have.

i understand that not every buff is going to make champs become great, but there needs to be more improvement. when things like "buffs are targeted towards newer players” are said, it just doesn’t make any sense to me. i understand that like 5% of the players are endgame players, but there’s a way to make both groups happy

Rookiie said:

DDHK, P2099, Maw and the Hood definitely don’t belong in the second group.

Mmm, no. There are arguments for and against, let’s agree to disagree.

For the mechanics that DDHK, P2099 and Vulture have, the buffs could have been more impactful. I find that the rotations are a little too complicated, and / or the damage windows are a little too slim. As @Rockypantherx coined it: the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

Maw and Hood, I’ll admit I don’t know much about, so maybe it’s best not to say more, but I’m willing to bet that there are those who will reasonably argue against the success of these buffs. Mind, both were buffed twice.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Surprised there's no mention of Nova... though I honestly forget what changes he got.

It was a tune-up and it revolved around getting a little more from his charges. Unfortunately, people didn't want that so much as they wanted him to gain all of these immunities without really justifying it.

Surprised there's no mention of Nova... though I honestly forget what changes he got.

Ah, the worst of the bunch. So bad he was forgotten.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    For the me, the last truly great Buff was King Groot. He’s a champ worthy of R3 irrespective of you have in your roster. All other buff since have varied between what was the point and meh.
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Rookiie said:

When did electro get buffed damn bruh
    Besides psycho man everyone is good
    And ronin… well his buff wasn’t good but he himself is fine
    Avi146 said:

Rookiie said:

He got a minor buff, same way Moon Knight got a micro-buff, kind of went under the radar.

Also, I’m not saying the buffs for DDHK, Vulture and P2099 were bad buffs, just not good enough. They all have fantastic kits, but I’m not a fan of the tuning - they could have been more impactful especially for DDHK. There’s a sweet spot for each of those champions and I think the buffs fell short of that, but definitely not failures.

For context, there are champs like Fury who have simple rotations with huge damage windows, and these champs sit on the exact opposite end of the spectrum.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    5/5 love em they are perfect
    Magik, Colossus, Hawkeye, Panther, Mags/Wags, Ultron, Kingpin, Bishop, Maw, Diablo, Massacre, Hood, Hulkbuster, Angela, Falcon, King Groot, Nebula. Hell, even Logan was a solid buff. Lot more hit than miss overall.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Enjoyment of champs comes down to personal opinion when you're looking at the champs that aren't widely regarded as OP.

There have been some great buffs and some not so. I guess the proof will be in the stats, I can only assume that the repeat buffs on Gamora and Maw were due to them not getting much use.

It would be interesting to see which buffed champs are getting used more. For all we know Yondu, DDHK and Guilly might be the most used.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Rookiie said:

Avi146 said:

Rookiie said:

He got a minor buff, same way Moon Knight got a micro-buff, kind of went under the radar.

Also, I’m not saying the buffs for DDHK, Vulture and P2099 were bad buffs, just not good enough. They all have fantastic kits, but I’m not a fan of the tuning - they could have been more impactful especially for DDHK. There’s a sweet spot for each of those champions and I think the buffs fell short of that, but definitely not failures.

For context, there are champs like Fury who have simple rotations with huge damage windows, and these champs sit on the exact opposite end of the spectrum.
    Bruh, if you think that P2099’s buff wasn’t “good enough” then you are sadly mistaken