**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly SQ

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★
So is this a big or not?

I took my r3 doom to legendary SQ on the B path against Yellowjacket and encouraging stun stunned my champ 2 times while the clock was at the half way point. Not sure why or what happen.

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

So is this a big or not?

I took my r3 doom to legendary SQ on the B path against Yellowjacket and encouraging stun stunned my champ 2 times while the clock was at the half way point. Not sure why or what happen.

Yellowjacket's Power Sting will stun you once it expires.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Does his sting apply thru blocks? I never got hit til I got stunned which wasn’t because the clock ran out.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Does his sting apply thru blocks? I never got hit til I got stunned which wasn’t because the clock ran out.

If you're using a Mystic champion against Yellowjacket, you'll get the power sting at the activation of the special attack even without getting hit. It's not ideal to use Mystic champs against him.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

If you used Doom as you stated then yes, you take the sting through block.
    If you are not keen on dexing YJ specials better not use mystics 😉
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 638 ★★★

Deder80 said:

If you're using a Mystic champion against Yellowjacket, you'll get the power sting at the activation of the special attack even without getting hit. It's not ideal to use Mystic champs against him.
    Oh ok.. thanks for the info and good to know.