**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th Deals Discussion

Comments

• TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…
    Allomora said:

TrongNov said:

I don't think they know what they are selling to TB players. No one wants to grab that 1k unit deal if they already are TB.

I took it for fun (gambling) but i'm not gonna spend more. I'm in need of T3A (15k) only, it's either 100€ or 14K Units for a TB... lol. Better keep those Units for the Gifting Event and make friends happy <3 </p>
    Yep, I think mostly ppl will do it for fun or maybe they want to aim at the 10k deal with 1,5 t3a and t6b. That 1k deal provide nothing necessary for TB's progression
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Primis00 said:

doctorb said:

If u spend the full max amount for TB, u can get a little more than 2 full T6BC and 2 full T3A catalysts plus a bunch of sig stones and 6 stars.

Am I the only one who feels this is a great deal for TB??!!?!?

What do ppl want, a 7* hero????

If the point is to get people towards paragon, these deals failed massively.
    So all these T6 /T3 catalysts don't mean anything???

What did u want, enough materials to r4 all 3 heroes?

This offer is way better than BFCM.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve got some iTunes money that’s been laying in my account for almost a year at this point, and I have no idea what else I’d spend it on Would it be worth it for me to just get the $30 thronebreaker deal, then use the units from that on the 1000 unit deal?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’ve got some iTunes money that’s been laying in my account for almost a year at this point, and I have no idea what else I’d spend it on Would it be worth it for me to just get the $30 thronebreaker deal, then use the units from that on the 1000 unit deal?

It all depends on what your Account needs.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So cav players can get a r2 to r3 gem in the cash deals .... enabling TB (if they've done act 6 already). Yet we don't even get 1 r2 to r3 gem in ANY of the cash deals for TB and to top that off not even half of t6b or t3a for TB.

Something don't add up. Either way, looks like I'm saving in this sale. Congrats Kabam πŸ‘Œ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Some of the reactions. Dear God. Lol.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Very disappointed that it was not set up like a unit store similar to 2021 cyber monday - here's to hoping we get that come the end of the year.

Thronebreaker deals are meh (first time being thronebreaker during deals). Might get a $30 bundle. Typically I go for an odin but i am not feeling it this time. underwhelmed. Not trying to spend 20,000 for the 2021 nexus an awakening gem.

Glad paragons got good looking deals.

Happy 4th
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To get to the Thronebreaker 10k offer were T5CC crystals included? I did it to get Hercules. I got the 4 x T5CC selectors but no crystals.

Thanks guys.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally i think these Paragon deals are lit. The only thing is, I really dont NEED to buy them lol but i can totally see Thronebreaker Summoners being salty about these offers.

Oh well πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2022
    Thronebreaker unit deals are not as good as I was hoping for, but aren’t horrible. I’m going to finally get my 6* Herc which was my top objective for the weekend.

The cash offers are the bigger missed opportunity. Too much RNG, not enough guaranteed value. More rank up materials - gems as well as T2A/T5B, and much better value on the R4 mats was needed. Also wanted a bunch of 6* shards for the next featured.

I whaled out on CyberWeekend and last July 4th, but won’t be doing so this time. I’ll buy a few offers - like the $5 one and a couple of others, but not spending at the level I usual do.

I do think Kabam has miscalculated a bit on Thronebreaker. I think there are folks that would have spent to get to Paragon if the R4 mat prices were better. Seems they have repeated history on what happened to Cavs when Thronebreaker was released.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

TrongNov said:

Mackey said:

That's dark. Lol.

Like these deals πŸ‘€
    They're not that bad honestly. Everything is extra on top of the Units they usually sell. Not happy with them? Sure. Not what was expected? Fair enough. Garbage? An exaggeration.
    So TB players who has 1 or 2 r4s shouldn't say it's bad because you yourself a cavalier think TB deals would help your account tremendously. You look at it as some extra rewards for buying units then sure it's good. But in terms of one of biggest speding days in a year, it's absolutely not.

And again, this thread is about how each player feels about the deals. It's not about guiding ppl how they should feel and berating their opinions.
    That's the crux of the issue, TBH. People expected to jump up to Paragon instantly.
    I do agree with this, I know I never expected that. And I'm only half way to paragon, don't care much for title but I would of like to have gotten me 2nd r4 from these deals (without spending 18k units or Β£600) lol
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thronebreaker unit deals are not as good as I was hoping for, but aren’t horrible. I’m going to finally get my 6* Herc which was my top objective for the weekend.

The cash offers are the bigger missed opportunity. Too much RNG, not enough guaranteed value. More rank up materials - gems as well as T2A/T5B, and much better value on the R4 mats was needed.

I whaled out on CyberWeekend and last July 4th, but won’t be doing so this time. I’ll by a few offers - like the $5 one and a couple of others, but not spending at the level I usual do.

I do think Kabam has miscalculated a bit on Thronebreaker. I think there are folks that would have spent to get to Paragon if the R4 mat prices were better. Seems they have repeated history on what happened to Cavs when Thronebreaker was released.

You can get that 6* herc from cyber deals with arguably better items included as well.
  • ManbatnManbatn Posts: 64 β˜…
    These tb deals are ****. What's the point kabam. I guess I'll be keeping all of my money this time.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2022
    If you got the units spend on the deals if you have content that still need work on, then forget the deals even exist and focus on finishing content with the units. You'll get far more better rewards with Act 7 then wasting total 18k of units on deals. But hey if you got money to burn by all means have at it lol.

For me as i done each 4th of July i am skipping the unit deals and continuing on working on Act 7 bc my units will go to better use there then on some deals that happen once a year!. Not to mention we still have 3 more rounds of EOP where those units can go to use there as well.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,283 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Primis00 said:

doctorb said:

If u spend the full max amount for TB, u can get a little more than 2 full T6BC and 2 full T3A catalysts plus a bunch of sig stones and 6 stars.

Honestly speaking this is way better than what cavaliers got right after TB was released. I remember I was 5% t5cc away from getting TB and there was absolutely zero t5cc for cavaliers on cyber Monday. Here at least they are giving 1.5 each of t3a and t6b in the 10k unit deal. If that doesn’t get you paragon, I am afraid, you are too far away from getting paragon.
    For the record, the paragon deals are not very enticing as well and I passed on them.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Allomora said:

doctorb said:

Primis00 said:

doctorb said:

So all these T6 /T3 catalysts don't mean anything???

What did u want, enough materials to r4 all 3 heroes?

This offer is way better than BFCM.
    Why should I spend over 15K Units (or 300€) to get ONE T3A? And i don't need 1, i need 15k fragment.
    There will be 3 more EoP comming (and 3 more EQ) that will give me those T3A.
    I will be Paragon "for free" and keep my Units for Cyberweek or Gifting Event

Did u see the Paragon shop? For 300€ you get ONE FULLY 6r4, when for TB even with 300€ + 15K unit you don't have enough for one lol
    If u only need 15k then just get 1 Odin and ur set.