**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker 10k unit offer 2021 Champ Selector question

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
For those of you who have already purchased the 10k package with the 2021 champ selector, is it a full selector (ie every champ in 2021 incl Herc and Kitty) or is it a random subset (just 10 of them)?

Want to confirm as I believe last July 4th was 10/a subset vs. the full set (as they had at Cyberweekend).

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Every champ
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    Wondering same thing. The wording is kinda confusing. Are you asking about TB or patagon?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Yup. I got Hercules.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    Thanks @AverageDesi and @Ironside47 - appreciate the confirmation!
  • Hey there, just to confirm, it does allow you to select from the full set of champs released in 2021, except for a trophy champ like the Scarlet Witch from the Summoner's Sigil. But yes, Herc and Kitty Pryde are included in there.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit for the confirmation

Hey there, just to confirm, it does allow you to select from the full set of champs released in 2021, except for a trophy champ like the Scarlet Witch from the Summoner's Sigil. But yes, Herc and Kitty Pryde are included in there.

I just purchased the 4k bundle after 1k, obviously, & the 10k bundle hasn't appeared. Any idea why

Hey there, just to confirm, it does allow you to select from the full set of champs released in 2021, except for a trophy champ like the Scarlet Witch from the Summoner's Sigil. But yes, Herc and Kitty Pryde are included in there.

I just purchased the 4k bundle after 1k, obviously, & the 10k bundle hasn't appeared. Any idea why
    I'm a moron. Please disregard
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    It’s for paragon the same right ?
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 673 ★★★

It’s for paragon the same right ?

Yup