**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th Deals Discussion

Comments

• Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…β˜…

😭 What the hell man, didn't have to troll me so hard. Could've at least given me kraven, since he's pretty good when awakened
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Feeney234 said:

DNA3000 said:

Primis00 said:

doctorb said:

If u spend the full max amount for TB, u can get a little more than 2 full T6BC and 2 full T3A catalysts plus a bunch of sig stones and 6 stars.

Am I the only one who feels this is a great deal for TB??!!?!?

What do ppl want, a 7* hero????

If the point is to get people towards paragon, these deals failed massively.
    It is never the point of the deals to magic you to the next progression tier from zero.
    Thats definitely the point of the deals πŸ˜‚
    Good luck with that.
  • Fauteau_1Fauteau_1 Posts: 27 β˜…
    Wish there was more sig stones for the paragons
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think everyone expected Paragon deals to be better than Thronebreaker, but it’s the degree in which they’re better is the issue. If you’re someone with 1 or 2 rank R4 so a fairly late stage Thronebreaker the deals feel really bad value. If I was just turned Thronebreaker probably feel these are great. There’s enough R4 material in the game I can earn by playing to get paragon in probably 2-3 months. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to actually give the feedback that I’ll just play the game and get next progression though playing the game. Other Thronebreakers may love the deal and I buy it in droves.

It’s interesting to see Cavalier Odin deals have 2-3 rank up gem, so can avoid doing Abyss, 100% act 6 and if they’ve done a run through it act 6 can literally buy Thronebreaker title.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fauteau_1 said:

Wish there was more sig stones for the paragons

No, just no.
    That’s pure greed.
    Paragons already got more than enough.

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wozzle007 said:

I think everyone expected Paragon deals to be better than Thronebreaker, but it’s the degree in which they’re better is the issue. If you’re someone with 1 or 2 rank R4 so a fairly late stage Thronebreaker the deals feel really bad value. If I was just turned Thronebreaker probably feel these are great. There’s enough R4 material in the game I can earn by playing to get paragon in probably 2-3 months. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to actually give the feedback that I’ll just play the game and get next progression though playing the game. Other Thronebreakers may love the deal and I buy it in droves.

It’s interesting to see Cavalier Odin deals have 2-3 rank up gem, so can avoid doing Abyss, 100% act 6 and if they’ve done a run through it act 6 can literally buy Thronebreaker title.

Cavaliers dont even need to buy the deal. They got a t5cc as compensation lol.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you watch the deals separately, they're legit for TB. But, having the difference, especially in unit offers, more than double for paragons, is too much imo. And I ask you this: Paragon players got the same amount of r4 materials in an Odin, with EoP rewards. One catalyst of each. Why TB players didn't even get similar, Half a cat?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Chomps said:

TrongNov said:

Mackey said:

That's dark. Lol.

Like these deals πŸ‘€
    They're not that bad honestly. Everything is extra on top of the Units they usually sell. Not happy with them? Sure. Not what was expected? Fair enough. Garbage? An exaggeration.
    So TB players who has 1 or 2 r4s shouldn't say it's bad because you yourself a cavalier think TB deals would help your account tremendously. You look at it as some extra rewards for buying units then sure it's good. But in terms of one of biggest speding days in a year, it's absolutely not.

And again, this thread is about how each player feels about the deals. It's not about guiding ppl how they should feel and berating their opinions.
    Wait... @GroundedWisdom is only a cav player...
    Yes. I'm at the GM, just planning. Regardless, the Offers aren't that much more appealing for me. I've seen the Tiers and they're not bad. The point is, they weren't what people wanted. I get it. Part of the reason is it takes 3 R4s. Not one. So it's not exactly reasonable to expect enough of the highest Mats to R4 enough. Which is why I said, if someone is close, it might push them over the edge.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is the same thing that happened during the initial release of throne breaker. Back then I had like 48 r2 6 stars and beat act 6 (not fully explored) but since I didn't have the r3 couldn't get TB. That cyber weekend deal was absurd for TB and a joke for Cav. Same story, it's what they always do, now I have 18 r3 6 stars, like 15 t5b in over flow, countless t2 apha but since I don't have 3 r3 6 stars that's it for me, just trivial fragments for the next two years untill all those catalysts are so abundant they expire in over flow. Just relax anyone who's heated, I know it's a bummer but just save your cash for 2024 when your naturally paragon. Enjoy it for a year or two until the next title comes out and you need 5 R5s to get it, regardless of your roster or skill. Then it's rinse and repeat. Pretty clock work by now.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

😭 What the hell man, didn't have to troll me so hard. Could've at least given me kraven, since he's pretty good when awakened

Night Thrasher is great when awakened (granted he benefits from high sig)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve got to be honest, I don’t think the thronebreaker deals are terrible, but they could be better. And I’m sorry but the people who were expecting a full t6 basic and t3 alpha is a little ridiculous as well. The even more ridiculous thing is that with rank 4s, they introduced two extremely rare new materials, made a rank 4 cost 3 of each (when you only needed two t5 basic for a r5 5* when they were introduced), and made it so that you need 3 rank 4 champs. That to me is a little ridiculous
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Feeney234 said:

Chomps said:

TrongNov said:

Mackey said:

That's dark. Lol.

Like these deals πŸ‘€
    They're not that bad honestly. Everything is extra on top of the Units they usually sell. Not happy with them? Sure. Not what was expected? Fair enough. Garbage? An exaggeration.
    So TB players who has 1 or 2 r4s shouldn't say it's bad because you yourself a cavalier think TB deals would help your account tremendously. You look at it as some extra rewards for buying units then sure it's good. But in terms of one of biggest speding days in a year, it's absolutely not.

And again, this thread is about how each player feels about the deals. It's not about guiding ppl how they should feel and berating their opinions.
    Wait... @GroundedWisdom is only a cav player...
    He needs to spend less time on the forums and more time in the game!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Actually, I've always taken my time with Story. I like to plan, work on my Roster, have something to work on later. Perhaps a little too lacks, but meh.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    R4ed my Herc and pulled Kitty whom I've been waiting for with my mutant gem. I call today a win.
    This is the same thing that happened during the initial release of throne breaker. Back then I had like 48 r2 6 stars and beat act 6 (not fully explored) but since I didn't have the r3 couldn't get TB. That cyber weekend deal was absurd for TB and a joke for Cav. Same story, it's what they always do, now I have 18 r3 6 stars, like 15 t5b in over flow, countless t2 apha but since I don't have 3 r3 6 stars that's it for me, just trivial fragments for the next two years untill all those catalysts are so abundant they expire in over flow. Just relax anyone who's heated, I know it's a bummer but just save your cash for 2024 when your naturally paragon. Enjoy it for a year or two until the next title comes out and you need 5 R5s to get it, regardless of your roster or skill. Then it's rinse and repeat. Pretty clock work by now.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I think Kabam messed up by making Paragon deals so much better than Thronebreaker deals. When I compare the two, I can't help but to think I'm getting cheated which makes me not want to spend money. I understand that Kabam wants to reward their whales but there's just too big of discrepancy between the TB and Paragon offers.

Oh well, at least this will keep me from spending too much money on a phone game.

If only Paragon had few benefits over Thronebreakers, Thronebreakers wouldn't be envious of Paragon players.

Or for that matter, need to become Paragon players.

Let's applaud Kabam for saving all of us TB players so much money today. And thank you Kabam for treating TB players as Cavalier.

I don't know man, the cav Odin is better than anything thronebreaker got. More than just the value, they let you buy the next progression title for $100. Theoretically if the offers were unlimited, it would take approximately $1,000 to achieve the same feat for thronebreaker pla
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Paragon is fine.
    Everything below is terrible in comparison.
    Even for people like me who just want R4 champs, these offers disappoint as a Thronebreaker.
    At least I'll save money this time around.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thronebreaker deals were trash. Should have given more to help towards rank 4’s. Still got money from me but would have spent more had the deals been better.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1k units for a 6*? I mean if I want to dupe my Cyclops I'll definitely go for that.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,027 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Would you assume that 2021 selector would be back for Cyber Monday? That's really the only thing I want, but I'd prefer not to spend for an Odin when you get that few of a t3a for TB.