**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kabam seems to hate me, and hold a grudge

Deathscyther_1Deathscyther_1 Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
3 years ago, I was a little kid using my parents credit card on a $1 dollar purchase. Their card was charged for $100 instead and they got a refund. And ofc kabam gave my mcoc account "negative units" which basically BANS me from spending my hard earned units until I pay them a certain amount of money since refund are "against the policy." They are asking me to pay them over $100 because we refunded $1. 3 years later, units getting harder to save them without much access to earn them, my total unit count is well over 10k units. And I would like to spend a few of them since it would allow me to get certain resources faster and I could reach lvl 60 without using only maxed 4*. Kabam, it's been 3 years. You charged $100 on a $1 purchase and we, me and my parents, refunded our money that you took, and now you put a ban on my account and expect me to pay an extra $100 to have access to my units. I need my units now more than ever but I refuse to spend $100 on just to spend another $100 if I want to refund MY MONEY.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hey @Deathscyther_1, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this. You can find information HERE about our refund policy and how it can result in a negative balance of Contest Credits. However, if you require further assistance with this, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.