**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How was your July 4th Crystal luck?

2»

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★

PGK88 said:

I pulled Strom (classic), Korg :( , Kingpin, Daredevil classic :( and a Knull from 2021 selector. Went for 18K in the TB deals.

Decided I’d try the 1k unit deal and duped my OG DD. Pure pain

@Madman_marvin that was my 1K deal pull also. Talk about disheartening.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    Got nimrod ultron kitty, bwdo,chi, duped all but chi today. Duped Hercules went to rank 4.
    Nimrod to rank 4
    Fury to rank 4
    Kitty to rank 3
    Bwdo to rank 3
    Crazy. Got everyone I wanted.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Got all the champs I wanted except for Doom.

• 6 star longshot
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Whaled out to get the extra 3k units to get to 18k for the awakening gem for Hercules.

Rhino, new
    Ultron, new from basic nexus
    Overseer, new from science nexus
    Human Torch, new from science nexus
    Hercules, new from selector and awakened with gem

Got some great luck with the 6* this time. It’ll probably be my last time spending since I have all the champs I need and want. Only missing ghost and AA as 5 or 6* but I don’t think I’ll pay to chase them.
  • Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    Pulled a 6* Nimrod. I'm Cav, and I have Ghost, Stark Spidey, Nebs, Hulkbuster, and Guilly 2099 all ranked up... so many tech champs. Ironically, my last 6* was Kitty, which was a rollover from a Nimrod...
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Pulled a 6* Void from 1st spinning of cavalier Kaleidoscopic crystal, then pulled a 3* Luke cage from the 2nd, Immediately exit the game. Did the right thing, right?
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84

Pulled a 6* Void from 1st spinning of cavalier Kaleidoscopic crystal, then pulled a 3* Luke cage from the 2nd, Immediately exit the game. Did the right thing, right?

Void is good. Face your fears. Go back and pop some more.. fight till you get Groot
  • pala94pala94 Posts: 13
    Wanted Herc, pulled Herc. Only want to dupe KP now and I'll be content.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    I pulled god himself. Went only for 1000 units cav deal

• Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 702 ★★★
    I’m not sad. Was finally able to r4 Apoc and then pulled a dupe 6* Archangel, followed a little while later by another 6* Archangel (which I immediately r3’d). Also duped my 6* Sersi and Pulled an unawakened 6* Hype. Didn’t hate it
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 702 ★★★
    WhoDaPoo said:

Kitty, Herc, Knull, Nimrod, Corvus, Sauron, She-hulk, OG Thor (dupe), Ronan... not a bad day. I've been saving AGs so I was able to awaken Kitty and Herc :)

Not a bad day??? Best. Day. Ever.
    Day 2 was better than Day 1 but not outstanding.

Happy to dupe my Medusa and get more sigs on Knull. The rest - pretty mediocre. Took Gamora and Yondu.

• Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

• Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    New: Shang, Ronan, Red Goblin, Prof X, Thing, Black Widow, Sunspot.

Awakenings: Cable, Peni, Shang, Stryfe, Hyperion, America Chavez

And some other dupes. As far as champion pulls, it was fantastic. Couldn’t have gone better honestly
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    PGK88 said:

I pulled Strom (classic), Korg :( , Kingpin, Daredevil classic :( and a Knull from 2021 selector. Went for 18K in the TB deals.

• ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    PGK88 said:

Void is good. Face your fears. Go back and pop some more.. fight till you get Groot
    Took your advice and got 5 dupes on 5 different 3 *s, got frustrated and opened 6* crystal, and BOOOOOMMMMM, got a brand new shiny iBom. I am happy now, I hope he doesn't need dupe desperately.
    Day 3 wasn’t much better for me. Overall probably my most mediocre luck of any event I’ve participated in, but at least I got Herc from my Champ Selector. That and a Medusa dup were my highlights. The rest are arena fodder.

Neither Apoc nor HT really need the dup, but decided Apocs was slightly more useful than HTs; that combined with the fact that he may be my next R4 put him over the top. Took Domino on the second one. My tech nexus was even worse than my first one. Saving my final Tech Nexus for when OS drops - hopefully my luck will have changed by then.

• H700H700 Posts: 87
    Moleman
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 257 ★★
    Ok good
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 139 ★★
    Absolutely insane luck with my openings since EoP. I managed to pull 6* Human Torch (EoP), Warlock, Mr. Negative, Ibom, Sauron, Cap Sam Wilson, and finally just today Apocalypse. All new champs!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Pretty dope lol