**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

T5CC

I'm cavalier and have done act 6 and I want thronebreaker. How do I get t5cc for a rank 3? I've got everything else for a rank 3 apart from any t5cc but I've got 39000 of a tech catalyst but I don't know how to get any more. Can anyone give any tips?

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Chomps said:

How did you get the 39k tech cats? Why do I feel like this is a bought account...

Agree with this comment, but I usually get my t5cc frags from side events
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,982 ★★★★★
    I think the T5CC can be obtained if you push for higher content.

Otherwise, it is a wait for side quests which gives T5CC, or the occasional unit offer.

That was how I reached 1 T5CC.
  • Options
    Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
    Chomps I've had this account for 5 years and I'm f2p I've just gotten it from random side quests and stuff
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Act 7. It’s got a ton of crystals and selectors for this plus a 2-3 generic at the end
  • Options
    Act 7's too hard for me I'm not exactly the best at the game
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Exploring Variants give a fair amount of t5cc. Next week, the monthly quests will have their rewards buffed and I think you can earn x2 the amount of t5cc fragments then. If I remember it correctly, you get the same 10% t5cc Nexus that you get now for exploring the Cav EQ, but then also an extra five 2% t5cc crystals as well.

I would also start working on Act 7. There's a lot of t5cc there. If you've beaten the Grandmaster, you can probably do Act 7. It's a lot of fun and not as grindy and gnarly as Act 6 could be at times.

If you're in an alliance, push in AQ and AW. There's t5cc there as well. You don't need to be the best there to get it. The top alliances are competing for very different resources. My alliance is fairly mid-tier and we're regularly getting t5cc from our AW season rewards. I think you can also buy t5cc from the glory store when you're Cavalier, but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Oh yeah Chomps I got 22500 of it from the compensation and act 6 completion
  • Options
    Also Ercarret only thronebreaker and up get t5cc from glory store :(
  • Options
    Act 6 some of the quests were hard but overall it wasn't too bad but I'm stuck on 7.1.2 because the easiest path is apparently the one with the red skull and I have no 5 or 6 stars that deal with him especially with the annoying nodes that he has
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,399 ★★★★★

Act 6 some of the quests were hard but overall it wasn't too bad but I'm stuck on 7.1.2 because the easiest path is apparently the one with the red skull and I have no 5 or 6 stars that deal with him especially with the annoying nodes that he has

Then you move one to a part you can take if you could cler 6.4 you shouldn’t had any problem with act 7 you may not understand the node
  • Options
    It's not that hard but the health pools wre big and I have nothing to counter red skull so the fights take super long with all his armour up and physical resistance and I always end up messing up