**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SA Inquiry? [title edited]

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Looks like we are not getting SA this year. Doesn't usually come out by now? Or am I too early?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

S.A has been different nearly every year. Last year it was a week long event. The 2 years before that it was 90 day calendars. I highly doubt they cancel it this year. Could be a week long event or a 90 day calendar or something else.

Last year's event.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273196/summ-on-er-event-infographics-camp-resort-milestones-canteen-store-and-free-vs-paid-options
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

MR_61088 said:

S.A has been different nearly every year. Last year it was a week long event. The 2 years before that it was 90 day calendars. I highly doubt they cancel it this year. Could be a week long event or a 90 day calendar or something else.

Last year you had to do 10 fights every day to grab your rewards daily and get tokens that you used for the canteen.
    It was the summoner camp or so where you could purchase a pass that doubled up your rewards.
    Yeah, really hoping the go back to the long calander rather than that thing again
    I get why Kabam changed it from a calendar so people couldn’t make loads of accounts and get free units to gift later. But the way they tried to fix it really sucked, it wasn’t fun and it made the holiday months seem like a chore to log in and do those 10 fights.

Over a week? Sure, 10 fights a day isn’t much. But doing that for 90+ days in a row really sucked. You’re almost guaranteed to miss out at some point, people have real lives.

If kabam are set on making it something other than a calendar, they *need* to figure out a different way than what they did last year.
  • Options

MR_61088 said:

Last year you had to do 10 fights every day to grab your rewards daily and get tokens that you used for the canteen.
    It was the summoner camp or so where you could purchase a pass that doubled up your rewards.
    Yeah, really hoping the go back to the long calander rather than that thing again
    I get why Kabam changed it from a calendar so people couldn’t make loads of accounts and get free units to gift later. But the way they tried to fix it really sucked, it wasn’t fun and it made the holiday months seem like a chore to log in and do those 10 fights.

Over a week? Sure, 10 fights a day isn’t much. But doing that for 90+ days in a row really sucked. You’re almost guaranteed to miss out at some point, people have real lives.

If kabam are set on making it something other than a calendar, they *need* to figure out a different way than what they did last year.
    I agree, and then having to pay to her double or such rewards. I personally didn't feel appreciated at that point for sure
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Check your in-game mail, we're getting another summoner camp
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

Sarcastic yay

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

I already don't like where this looks like it's going...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Worst event ever
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★

I missed the event last year, what does this mean? Will the rewards for each objective be the same? Or will it depend on which out of the 9 you get?