**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shortage of gold.

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Been playing this game for well over two years now. Finding enough gold has always been a problem for me. I was hoping there would be a good offer on july 4 which would boost my gold reserves. But there weren't any. Now i have the resources but not enough gold for rank ups. And tbh i am not the only one having this issue. Pls give is more gold.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Arena + incursions give gold en masse
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

I am a full-on arena grinder bro. Still facing the shortage. This problem is real.
    Then how are you spending all your gold so fast? Are you levelling up ALL champs when you get them? Have you been opening your gold crystals and battlechips?
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Bzee said:

I am a full-on arena grinder bro. Still facing the shortage. This problem is real.
    Then how are you spending all your gold so fast? Are you levelling up ALL champs when you get them? Have you been opening your gold crystals and battlechips?

Lol ofcoursr m using it to level up. Cant use it anywhere else can i ?
    And Yes i open all my battlechips and crystals regularly.
    Bzee said:

ItsDamien said:

Bzee said:

No, the question was are you levelling up ALL your champs?
    ItsDamien said:

Bzee said:

ItsDamien said:

Bzee said:

Not really bro. I dont level up champs that i dont like. Only champs which r good.
    Couple of r3 rank ups recently. Used up 5-7 mil gold for sure
    Bzee said:

ItsDamien said:

Bzee said:

ItsDamien said:

Bzee said:

Not really bro. I dont level up champs that i dont like. Only champs which r good.
    Couple of r3 rank ups recently. Used up 5-7 mil gold for sure
    And are you only doing level ups during the Level Up event? Enough to get the 25 units at minimum?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★

Bzee said:

how much do you grind? cuz i put up 30M in every featured arena and i have 158M gold and no way i could ever spend it all
    I mean milestones would be enough right 😅 but I agree, I have always between 150-160 million gold because of arena milestones

Bzee said:

how much do you grind? cuz i put up 30M in every featured arena and i have 158M gold and no way i could ever spend it all
    I do all the milestones. 4.4m in the four star. 4m and 12m in the five and six stars.

I think We should have some gold offers available on loyalty store as well. Should be cheap like the 40% revive one.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

I've got 53 million gold after hitting all the milestones in Level Up. I hate arena. I haven't been low on gold since the first ever (and only good) gold realm. I don't understand the gold shortage.

Bzee said:

I've got 53 million gold after hitting all the milestones in Level Up. I hate arena. I haven't been low on gold since the first ever (and only good) gold realm. I don't understand the gold shortage.
    Good for u mate
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The gold went into buffing psychoman and now thor jane foster
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Gold shortage is real ! I grind all arena milestones every week; though I’ve saved 4 million BCHIPS but not enough gold I’ll get to rank up my 5/6, 6* champs which I’m willing to take them to r3 & 1 champion to r4.

Especially, with game progressing to r4 mats, why we don’t get a Raise (update) in monthly EQ & arena why it has to offered the same?
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Personally, I don't have a problem with gold. I am a regular arena grinder (for about 4-5 years now) and my gold has been steadily increasing over the years. But since 23 Aug 2021 (i still have an old screenshot) my gold dropped from 147M to 125M as of this comment considering my game routine has been always the same. I can see ranking 6*s as the main reason for this drop and partly Map 8 cost.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    All of us are bound by the resources available in this game. If you can get crystal shards (champ) faster, then you have plenty rank up need. If you also obtain catalysts faster, then both your ISO and gold will dry up quickly. If you slow down rank up whilst your catalyst / ISO keep flow-in, then at some point you either use it or sell it, or otherwise they will be expired and removed.

You need to find your own equilibrium condition as everyone is facing different paces in getting all those resources. Therefore sometimes players complain about ISO shortage, then another group of players complain lack of rank up catalysts, when you get all the above then you face gold shortage.

When you think you did everything to resolve the issue yet shortage remained here, then you tend to believe it is an universal issue. However, at the same time there were another group of players who seldom face your issue. You need to find your own equilibrium and manage it, otherwise the situation won’t change no matter the shortage post is made by you, or by other players.

• ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    Reference said:

All of us are bound by the resources available in this game. If you can get crystal shards (champ) faster, then you have plenty rank up need. If you also obtain catalysts faster, then both your ISO and gold will dry up quickly. If you slow down rank up whilst your catalyst / ISO keep flow-in, then at some point you either use it or sell it, or otherwise they will be expired and removed.

You need to find your own equilibrium condition as everyone is facing different paces in getting all those resources. Therefore sometimes players complain about ISO shortage, then another group of players complain lack of rank up catalysts, when you get all the above then you face gold shortage.

When you think you did everything to resolve the issue yet shortage remained here, then you tend to believe it is an universal issue. However, at the same time there were another group of players who seldom face your issue. You need to find your own equilibrium and manage it, otherwise the situation won’t change no matter the shortage post is made by you, or by other players.

While I see where you're coming from, I respectfully disagree. Gold continues to be given in quantites similar to when 4*s were prevalent.

Though I have no directproof, in my experience shards and catalysts are earned in a similar fashion to what its always been. More iso is required for leveling up, but we do get more iso in general because we get more 4* and 5* shards in general, though it probably doesnt completely offset the 6* level up costs. Gold, however is not really being offset anywhere.

The July 4th deals still give the same amount of gold that they have for years eventhough costs have skyrocketed

This July 4th I went from a few million to like 14 million gold. This, however, doesnt even cover the cost of everything that went into my overflow. Kinda shows that there is a discrepancy between how much gold is given vs catalysts etc. I'm now sitting at 2 mil gold and over 20 t5b and 30 t2a in my overflow.

It is ridiculous that I dont even get enough gold to cover my July 4th deals.

Bzee said:

Good for u mate
    A3G0N said:

Personally, I don't have a problem with gold. I am a regular arena grinder (for about 4-5 years now) and my gold has been steadily increasing over the years. But since 23 Aug 2021 (i still have an old screenshot) my gold dropped from 147M to 125M as of this comment considering my game routine has been always the same. I can see ranking 6*s as the main reason for this drop and partly Map 8 cost.

Absolutely right
    I dunno what the dislikes r for in my orev comments
    Not only me a lot of people in my ally r facing the issue
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Reference said:

While I see where you're coming from, I respectfully disagree. Gold continues to be given in quantites similar to when 4*s were prevalent.

Though I have no directproof, in my experience shards and catalysts are earned in a similar fashion to what its always been. More iso is required for leveling up, but we do get more iso in general because we get more 4* and 5* shards in general, though it probably doesnt completely offset the 6* level up costs. Gold, however is not really being offset anywhere.

The July 4th deals still give the same amount of gold that they have for years eventhough costs have skyrocketed

This July 4th I went from a few million to like 14 million gold. This, however, doesnt even cover the cost of everything that went into my overflow. Kinda shows that there is a discrepancy between how much gold is given vs catalysts etc. I'm now sitting at 2 mil gold and over 20 t5b and 30 t2a in my overflow.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Everytime there’s a major sale or content being released, gold tends to become an issue for alot of people because the new content suddenly throws off their equilibrium.

Heres an exclusive Look of my gold reserve.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The_Chump said:

Reference said:

Oh your account got banned before I see where you’re coming from. Sorry.

In short, you create a shortage issue by yourself based on the above description. If you gain champs and rank up resources faster than your gold input, you face gold shortage quickly.

BTW, inventory cap will increase in the next update. Manage it wisely.
    Reference said:

The_Chump said:

Reference said:

Oh your account got banned before I see where you’re coming from. Sorry.

In short, you create a shortage issue by yourself based on the above description. If you gain champs and rank up resources faster than your gold input, you face gold shortage quickly.

BTW, inventory cap will increase in the next update. Manage it wisely.

LoL okay
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    edited July 2022
    i would rather spend some $$ on DECENT gold deals than that TB joke deals on 4th july 😒

why in other games, game will send gifts with few millions gold to make sure you can rank your champs, but here is like in a prison. after spending money, kabam is still GREEDY. deals with 100k, 200k and 500k are laughable when u need to rank 3/4 some 6*s
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    There absolutely is a shortage of Gold in this game. If you grind arena for 5 hours a day and have tons of gold, doesn't mean there isn't a shortage lol

The fact that Paragon deals gave like 1m Gold is laughable. It cost almost 1M gold just from 1-25. The ISO gained is also a joke which makes it harder to make Gold from selling ISO. Massive shortages.