**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker Cash offers are underwhelming

2»

Comments

• Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Kabam can price items to whatever they want, not going to complain about it. It’s their game after all. But as a TB player, the offers weren’t attractive enough to tempt me. Saved me a whole lot of money compared to last CW deals.

Might be quite a few more players like me. At the end of the day, they probably could’ve made more money by keeping the gap between TB and Paragon offers closer but they didn’t. They might not be that cash hungry. It’s just a game regardless, let’s keep on enjoying it as best we can
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    Will no buy any unit offers this year. Need r4 material, not another 6 star.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

xNig said:

TB offer is a joke? Then get Paragon. Not that tough.

And how exactly would you do that, if buying the TB deals is the only way to get paragon?
    Weird. I didn’t get Paragon by buying the TB offer. Is there some content you have not done yet?

262oo7 said:

I dont get how anyone can complain? You still get the units, everything else is a plus! If you dont like the offer but buy them. Stop with this crying all the time about not good enough or not enough free stuff

We complain because we are comparing offers RELATIVE to one another, not relative to what you get the other 358 ish days of the year. Yea it’s better than a random day during the year, but not relative to other July 4th/cyber weekend deals and not relative to other progression levels.

Thronebreaker has carried Kabam for the last like 2 years, and now that we’re a few months into a new progression, we’re left behind. Seems wrong.
    So based on your logic, Cavs should complain about their offers not being as good as Paragons too?

What about those below Cavs?
  • ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    edited July 2022

262oo7 said:

Thronebreaker has carried Kabam for the last like 2 years, and now that we’re a few months into a new progression, we’re left behind. Seems wrong.

It's less "thronebreaker" and more the latest progression level. Cavalier carried Kabam before TB, and now Paragon will carry em until the next progression title.

With that said, TB was in such an awkward position. Kabam didnt wanna give too much r4 mats, which is understandable, but that is all higher end TB players wanted. 6*s are great, but dont really make these deals "pop". So 6*s arent good enough, but r4 mats, in any respectable amount, is too much.Feel bad for TB, they really did get shafted.

In all honesty though, relative to progression, Cavs absolutely got the best money deals of any progression. An odin could literally give you your first r3, and then 2 more, and also literally push you to TB
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Pussaley said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

And how exactly would you do that, if buying the TB deals is the only way to get paragon?
    to get paragon you don't need to buy TB offers. All you need to do is get all the milestones of EoP, do 100% Act 7 and The Gauntlet, Buy Act 7 10-12k deal. All of it together give you enough resources to get the paragon title.
    If you missed some of the content which was mentioned above then yes you need to buy it. But in the current state of the game - it gave us enough resources. If you didn't play enough time to catch the gauntlet then why people complaint about it? Wanna hurry up then yes, buy it.
    xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Weird. I didn’t get Paragon by buying the TB offer. Is there some content you have not done yet?
    I didn't miss any content, what I didn't do is buy the act 7 10k-12k offer cause it was a limited time offer and had nowhere enough time to grind the units. My point being it's not "not that tough" to get paragon, cause there's currently no content in game which will get me paragon unlike all the previous progression titles.

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

It's not the only way to get Paragon. You can also achieve it by playing the game and waiting.
    And that's exactly what I'm doing, waiting.
    Uvogin said:

Pussaley said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

to get paragon you don't need to buy TB offers. All you need to do is get all the milestones of EoP, do 100% Act 7 and The Gauntlet, Buy Act 7 10-12k deal. All of it together give you enough resources to get the paragon title.
    If you missed some of the content which was mentioned above then yes you need to buy it. But in the current state of the game - it gave us enough resources. If you didn't play enough time to catch the gauntlet then why people complaint about it? Wanna hurry up then yes, buy it.
    xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

I didn't miss any content, what I didn't do is buy the act 7 10k-12k offer cause it was a limited time offer and had nowhere enough time to grind the units. My point being it's not "not that tough" to get paragon, cause there's currently no content in game which will get me paragon unlike all the previous progression titles.

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

It's not the only way to get Paragon. You can also achieve it by playing the game and waiting.
    The A7 10-12k offer literally has no expiry date as long as you don’t complete A7.4. You could have taken the time to grind out the units, complete it, then buy the offer.
  • xNig said:

Uvogin said:

Pussaley said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

The A7 10-12k offer literally has no expiry date as long as you don’t complete A7.4. You could have taken the time to grind out the units, complete it, then buy the offer.
    Thats what I'm doing here. Working on exploring the rest of Act 7 while I leave 7.4.6 untouched thill I have enough units
    xNig said:

Uvogin said:

Pussaley said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Paragon was not a thing when 7.4 came out, so there was no reason for me to wait and grind the units. When the offer came back it was with a 2 week notice, which is nowhere enough time to grind 10k units.
    Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

Pussaley said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Paragon was not a thing when 7.4 came out, so there was no reason for me to wait and grind the units. When the offer came back it was with a 2 week notice, which is nowhere enough time to grind 10k units.
    So you’re saying that you have 100% everything in the game and was only lacking the 1.5 of each catalyst to get your 3rd R4?

How much of each catalyst and how many R4s do you have?
    xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

Pussaley said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

Uvogin said:

xNig said:

So you’re saying that you have 100% everything in the game and was only lacking the 1.5 of each catalyst to get your 3rd R4?

How much of each catalyst and how many R4s do you have?
    Done with act 7 and Carina V2 and currently at 2 R4s and about 1.5 of each right now. Haven't finished the labyrinth one's from Carina V1 yet, cause V1 only gives about half of each. Will do those once I'm at 2.5 of each.