**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hey i need help with kang on act 2

rogue 4* rating 1,208 karnak 3* rating 887 yondu 3*rating 886 deadpool x force 3* rating 820 loki 3* rating 1,374 and im level 29 almost 30 i need you guys help

Comments

• Which chapter
  • Which chapter
  • chapter 4 on kang
  • save up on health potions and revives until you feel conferrable with defeating him
  • ok
  • If you fight good enough Karnak should be good enough long as he's focused and you can use his spa.3 to throw off his armor or spa.1 to gain true strike but spa.3 is the best damage wise
  • ok
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    At the point you first meet him, Kang is a serious opponent. I was lucky in my top character being a duped Gamora (3* 2/20) when I first had to take him down. A few assassinations sped up the process for me.

Don't you have any cosmic champs you can use for class advantage?

If not, I'd focus on using Yondu as he can steal Kang's armour and inflict bleed to cause damage over time. Loki can steal the armour too, but his damage isn't too good.

Rogue is your strongest champ, so take her; but she'll suffer from class disadvantage. Focus on her Special 2; try and keep his power low.

As it sounds like you're just beginning, try and keep your block up; as any of Kang's special attacks will drain your power if it connects. Save up revives and healing potions; and commit to using them: Kang can't heal himself, so you can take him down. It might just take a lot of resources. Good luck!
  • Block, attack once you see a breach. Fall back and block
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    try to evade his missiles, if you got daredevil is easy
  • 1) Do you have parry and dexterity masteries? Those are a must have!
    2) Look up videos on baiting specials and evading. You want to bait his special 1, evade it and attack.
    3) search for XxsquentzxX in game. Easy Kang duel. Learn his moves to be more confident in the fight.
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Just evade and attack really not that bad. Wait till you get to thanos
  • OK GUYS
  • If he's too hard right now, just come back when your champs are ranked up further. At this level in the game, you need to keep questing and getting rankup materials. Also, do you have parry and dexterity in your masteries? Those two masteries are most important for gameplay.
  • I dont
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Lynnnelsonyt most newer players totally screw up their masteries to start out (I know I did) and as they get better they have to redo them multiple times. I'd be glad to give you some help if you look me up on line app but there's lots of good material out there on masteries if you google it and you can have a plan from the start for a good mastery build. Definitely need a point in dexterity and parry. Good luck!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    You should be fine.