**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So many T5C, so few T5B and T2A

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
July 4th offers gave so much T5C and so few T5B/T2A that i will probably end up loosing T5C !

I will need 63 T5B and 135 T2A in the next 26 days if i don’t want to loose catalysts πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• 30ish30ish Posts: 177 β˜…β˜…
    Stellar said:

July 4th offers gave so much T5C and so few T5B/T2A that i will probably end up loosing T5C !

I will need 63 T5B and 135 T2A in the next 26 days if i don’t want to loose catalysts πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Today we have an update; inventory stash is going up. You’ll likely save most of them
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I will but i doubt being able to get that much T5B and T2A in 26 days !

And in didn’t even try counting the T4C needed πŸ˜…
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    +4 to inventory limit. You’re safe lol
    30ish said:

Stellar said:

Today we have an update; inventory stash is going up. You’ll likely save most of them
    Would be nice πŸ‘
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have same problem and agree now won’t loses cats, but the overall imbalance is now ridiculous..

I have like 35 full t5cc, don’t open aq crystals now, but I have so little t4cc that it’s almost impossible to use them.

I brought quite a few of the 250 unit t4cc selectors but this is no where near enough to balance
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm sure Kabam has plans for more deals... I have no fear that there will be plenty of T2a and T5b.

T4cc on the other hand... I feel like Kabam missed the mark by not putting some in the $30 deal (by far had the worst value, and either needed that or some sig stones to spice it up).
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My biggest problem now is t4cc, you take 1 champ from r1 to r3 and that's it they're gone
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For this reason, I didn’t pop my t5c crystals.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here. So many champs I could take up, but I just don’t have the t5b and t2 alpha to do so unfortunately. At least our catalyst inventory capacity should go up later today. I wouldn’t have opened the crystals otherwise.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I guess we know what you'll be spending glory on for the next few weeks assuming you do AQ
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I ended up buying 13 T5B with the 250 unit deal - otherwise I’d be in the same boat.

Thronebreaker cash deals really weren’t good in general and specifically for rank up materials.
    I updated the game to V36.0 and the inventory limits is still the same 😰
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Because of this im sitting on dozens of t5cc fragment crystals of a wide variety... and also a few t5cc crystals. Inventory is maxed atm