**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA Inquiry? [title edited]

2»

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    This event is a chore. It's not a replacement to summoner appreciation. It's a brand new dumb event and summoner appreciation is no more. Read the room kabam. Nobody wants this. Nobody wants to do an event for 3 months.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nooo f.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Wow. Last years was better an that's saying something...

@Cat_Murdock coming in hot with a breakdown at some point?

I am already at a loss on spending rewards an when to spend them and 33 days and grace periods and this is rough to take in after the 4th lol
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I would honestly rather they gave us nothing tbh.
    SandeepS said:

Unusual the info is in mail but nothing in forum about what the trade in items are

They might post something once it goes live. Definitely not looking forward to this
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Wow. Last years was better an that's saying something...

@Cat_Murdock coming in hot with a breakdown at some point?

I am already at a loss on spending rewards an when to spend them and 33 days and grace periods and this is rough to take in after the 4th lol

I will try my best, once we get more info 😅. Hopefully it is simpler than last year.
    Sounds good - didn't expect anything right off the bat. Anything you come up with will be much appreciated! Good luck!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Not this again

• I missed the event last year, what does this mean? Will the rewards for each objective be the same? Or will it depend on which out of the 9 you get?

They rewards will be the same, the team just wanted to add some more variety into the mix. The team also updated the how the event works so that progress can be made in any game mode.
  • AntoseumAntoseum Posts: 22

I missed the event last year, what does this mean? Will the rewards for each objective be the same? Or will it depend on which out of the 9 you get?

They rewards will be the same, the team just wanted to add some more variety into the mix. The team also updated the how the event works so that progress can be made in any game mode.
    So do we still need to pay 20 dollars to get the full rewards?
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Does this mean the resort pass has to be purchased 3 times to get full rewards or will 1 purchase cover the whole event?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

I missed the event last year, what does this mean? Will the rewards for each objective be the same? Or will it depend on which out of the 9 you get?

What was the reasoning behind the rewards being the exact same a year on?

Or has the store changed too?
    I think he meant the rewards are what they are regardless if which of the 9 objectives pop up. I believe the rewards will be different compared to last year though.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @SandeepS @redsoxpatsfan89

You may be right. There’s some confusion there so I’d like to get some clarification
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian

@SandeepS @redsoxpatsfan89

You may be right. There’s some confusion there so I’d like to get some clarification

Hopefully shouldn’t be confusion.
    Question only referred to prev year in that didn’t know how previous year worked with having different objectives.
    And answer was discussing the differences in the 9 objectives (that rewards would be the same, no matter which of the objective).
  • How...and better yet...why?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    Well I think my previous message was deleted so will just add back that I disliked this year. The feedback was overwhelmingly bad last year. Kabam have pushed ahead with a tweaked version. Hopefully it’s better but like many I disliked this system and wish Kabam listened more to player feedback, not just on this but on so many parts of the game.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★

Why don't you guys just go back to the calendar? Sometimes simple is just better.

As I understand it, they moved away from the calendar because some players were creating a bunch of accounts, cashing in on free units from the calendar, and then funneling that back to their main accounts when Gifting came around.

The Gifting event is the reason we don’t have a lot of nice quality of life things, but it’s too much of a money maker to ever be struck.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

I really hope there's some mistake in communication here. The rewards cannot be the same as last year. Lol.

The last milestone was a 5* Awakening Gem and before that just 6.4k 6* shards and a few T5Bs.