**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This July, are YOU ready to take on the Fight of the Valkyrie!?

Comments

• MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34

really insane, 10 points? i mean 4000 fight if you earn 40000 star ore? and 1.000.000 points It does not say how many points it will give us for buying things. There is an error in the weekly calendar

Its not a weekly calendar, you just have to win 10 fights with the respective champion to earn 40,000 star ore.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    is it possible to run more than 1 difficulty level or do we waste keys by running lower difficulties?
  • snakebombersnakebomber Posts: 1
    Love to see it! Let's gooooooooo
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Why does it expire in 21 hours
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    I’m having a hard time adding up the Star Ore to only be what is specified as 1.85m maximum.

I’m coming up with something like 2.65m

Assuming you can run the side quest 28 times (27 tickets from calendar, plus 1 ticket from initial game mail) is just above 2.0m.
    Plus from normal Monthly Event Quest exploration of 400k.
    And if repeating calendar as far as Star Ore goes being days 1-7, repeat 8-14, repeat 9-21, repeat but truncated another 3 days 22-24 followed by higher amounts in the final days listing of 25-27 ? So I come up with 46,145 for that. That's probably the most unsure, but still already way over their listed Max.

That's around 2.45m, not counting the Ore listed from daily Solo Objectives (another 200k, is that really meant to be Star Ore there ?)
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130

really insane, 10 points? i mean 4000 fight if you earn 40000 star ore? and 1.000.000 points It does not say how many points it will give us for buying things. There is an error in the weekly calendar

Its not a weekly calendar, you just have to win 10 fights with the respective champion to earn 40,000 star ore.
    You get the points you spend in the store so if you have 200k ore you get 200k points
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130
    Amms90 said:

is it possible to run more than 1 difficulty level or do we waste keys by running lower difficulties?

Just 1 difficulty per day except day 1 you get 2 if you spend on lower difficulties and can do hardest your losing points
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    The EQ rewards in game do not list the Star Ore that we are supposed to be getting per the info provided. Is this a visual glitch or an error in the info sheet?

Amms90 said:

Just 1 difficulty per day except day 1 you get 2 if you spend on lower difficulties and can do hardest your losing points
    Ah (know you were replying to someone else, but) forgot about that. So taking off the Star Ore from Heroic-Epic side quests reduces my previous calculation by 800k.

Ta-da, now it comes to about 1.85m maximum available.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

I’m having a hard time adding up the Star Ore to only be what is specified as 1.85m maximum.

Assuming you can run the side quest 28 times (27 tickets from calendar, plus 1 ticket from initial game mail) is just above 2.0m.
    And if repeating calendar as far as Star Ore goes being days 1-7, repeat 8-14, repeat 9-21, repeat but truncated another 3 days 22-24 followed by higher amounts in the final days listing of 25-27 ? So I come up with 46,145 for that. That's probably the most unsure, but still already way over their listed Max.

That's around 2.45m, not counting the Ore listed from daily Solo Objectives (another 200k, is that really meant to be Star Ore there ?)

Can only do one difficulty of quest.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Can anybody confirm if running legendary SQ gives max ores or should we run lower difficulty 28 times ??
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

How is it 2 million from SQ ?? Assuming you do legendary 28 times , it gives 43240 ores on running legendary ...so 43240* 28 = 1.2 million.
  • Can we collect the coordinates for 6days and use all of them in 1 go on 7th day?
    Or do we have to do this daily?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Just to be clear . We can run the Cav quest everyday and we will still get the rewards right ? Like yesterday I ran the Cav from this
    If I run it again will I get the Cav reward again or do I have to wait for the timer to end ? And will my entry thing remain and give me two next event or do I have a to use it now
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 371 ★★★
    How are we supposed to do all difficulties in 28 days that doesn’t seem possible
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

How are we supposed to do all difficulties in 28 days that doesn’t seem possible

I think you run only this difficulty which suits you best right? When you enter, you lose one entry token so I do not see another solution
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    What I don’t understand - for what is the timer exactly? Do I have to wait or can I run the quest 10 times a day when I have 10 entries?
  • What I don’t understand - for what is the timer exactly? Do I have to wait or can I run the quest 10 times a day when I have 10 entries?

I too have this doubt!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

What I don’t understand - for what is the timer exactly? Do I have to wait or can I run the quest 10 times a day when I have 10 entries?

I too have this doubt!
    You should be able to stockpile them, and make several attempts the same day. That's what it says here:

The timer is going to be a reset.

Quests reset when you beat the boss and exit. Or they reset regen the timer expires.

So you will probably (don't quote me) find that you can run the quest against identical opponents if you enter multiple times in the same day, without finishing.

If you find the opponent's too hard to beat, wait for the timer to reset the opponent's in the next day.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★

I think you run only this difficulty which suits you best right? When you enter, you lose one entry token so I do not see another solution
    I beleive you'll only get the completion bonus if you run them on different days.
  • Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 129 ★★
    My guess is that the defenders change when the timer refreshes.
  • Thanks

I too have this doubt!
    You should be able to stockpile them, and make several attempts the same day. That's what it says here:

The timer is going to be a reset.

Quests reset when you beat the boss and exit. Or they reset regen the timer expires.

So you will probably (don't quote me) find that you can run the quest against identical opponents if you enter multiple times in the same day, without finishing.

If you find the opponent's too hard to beat, wait for the timer to reset the opponent's in the next day.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Where are the star ore rewards for exploring event quest?

Didn’t see it in rewards for completion or exploration. Also not in chapter.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    JessieS said:

Just to be clear . We can run the Cav quest everyday and we will still get the rewards right ? Like yesterday I ran the Cav from this
    If I run it again will I get the Cav reward again or do I have to wait for the timer to end ? And will my entry thing remain and give me two next event or do I have a to use it now

I ran it twice before the first timer ended and got the 5k+ again on Legendary so seems once you have the godbomb card thing you can run it irrespective of the timer.

Opponents were different both times within the same 24 hour cycle.

So you will probably (don't quote me) find that you can run the quest against identical opponents if you enter multiple times in the same day, *WITHOUT* finishing.

YES, you can enter multiple times within a day so long as you have multiple entry “tickets”.

And just like Rifts previously (had daily timers), the opponents will change *either* once you complete the quest thru past the final boss, *or* once it's daily timer resets.

So if doing a quest with a particular hard opponent that you can’t get past (quit before boss), that same opponent will still be there if you try again that same day. In that case, wait to run it again until the next day (after timer resets).

Conversely, if you’re too low level to knowingly make it all the way thru, and you encounter a time with easier random opponents one day where you make it further along than other days, you can re-enter multiple times on that day when you happen to be able to make it thru more fights before quitting each time, thus more points. (So long as you saved tickets to be able to do that later on in the month).
    Amms90 said:

excuse me but maybe I'm missing something here but by trying to calculate the maximum amount of collectable ore I can't seem to reach that 1,8 mln that's mentioned in the post.

First of all we can run only 1 difficulty for the side quest and so by assuming max difficulty level x 28 entries that's like 150k ore.
    Or am I missing something here?

Multiply that for EACH of the 7 fights (+ another for the Completion, so x8) and you get 1.2m instead of your 150k for the side quest Ore.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★

Amms90 said:

excuse me but maybe I'm missing something here but by trying to calculate the maximum amount of collectable ore I can't seem to reach that 1,8 mln that's mentioned in the post.

First of all we can run only 1 difficulty for the side quest and so by assuming max difficulty level x 28 entries that's like 150k ore.
    Or am I missing something here?

Multiply that for EACH of the 7 fights (+ another for the Completion, so x8) and you get 1.2m instead of your 150k for the side quest Ore.
    thanks that's what I got wrong! It was 5k x8! I have yet to run the side quest, I was focusing on event completion and that annoying herc ahahah
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    The special objective where you get 40k ore is that for uncollected and above or all levels of progression because my son is proven and does not have the special objectives?

I don’t see anything saying that is progression beaded but I also could have missed where it was stated.

Thank you for any answer.
  • MT_Epty_Empty_WalletMT_Epty_Empty_Wallet Posts: 1
    edited July 2022
    Okay… Now I hope I’m wrong about this but I did a bit of math and all I can get to is 490’000 points on the solo OBJ for getting everything in the Valk Store as an uncollected player. I may be able to get to over a million overall Star ore but I can’t spend it all Seeing as the rewards for the store are locked behind progression, I won’t be able to spend enough points to get to the 500’000 point milestone. I find it strange cause even as a uncollected player. Most months I’m able to get a 5* Awakening gem Crystal, which this month is locked behind the 500’000 point milestone on the solo OBJ. Am I dumb and I’ve just done my math completely wrong or… is this some kinda stealth nerf to the overall rewards for uncollected players and below.

Hopefully someone can help me understand where I went wrong or if this points shortage is intended.