**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2018 new champions

I want to see quick silver so bad ...hope he come earlier in 2018

Comments

• What we need is Spider-Man 2099 honestly
  • Actually they do have a list of known upcoming champion on the wiki so look that up
  • Para 2018 seria bom alguns campeões existentes e mais antigos recebecem um upgrade e que fosse adicionados campeões como odin, Apocalipse, aranha escarlate, spider 2099, caveira vermelha, lagarto, kraven o caçador, homem de areia, mercúrio entre outros!
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    NinjaFisto wrote: »
    Actually they do have a list of known upcoming champion on the wiki so look that up

send the link
  • Para 2018 seria bom alguns campeões existentes e mais antigos recebecem um upgrade e que fosse adicionados campeões como odin, Apocalipse, aranha escarlate, spider 2099, caveira vermelha, lagarto, kraven o caçador, homem de areia, mercúrio entre outros!

Olá tudo bem?, prazer me chamo Ruan sou um jogador, se vc sabe pq n tem o mercúrio ou outros, poderia por favor me avisar se souber? Obrigado e desculpe lê incomodar.
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    With Spiderman 2099 there will be a great need of Venom verse including Anti-Venom and all !
  • duckrogersduckrogers Posts: 11
    Eu gostaria que tivesse no jogo
    shanna she demon
    Spider man 2099
    Skaar son of hulk
    Conan the barbarian

• I want quicksilver too! And fantastic four
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ill be satisfied with anti venom if he was added to the contest.
  • Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    Killmongers gonna be in the game
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    MCoC Trucos and MCoC mod have confirmed Sentry, Void, Ragna-Hulk, Killmonger, Sentinel, Sabertooth, Bishop IG Thanos, Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glave
  • The next 10 champs are Sentry, Void, Killmonger, Hulk Rgaranok, Sabertooth, Bishop, Sentinal, Promia Midnight, and Corvus Glave accodring to seatin.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    Dr Doom please