**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show us which player got X hero on X crystal

Kabam, please help us, officers and leaders to keep track of our alliance heroes.
When someone opens a crystal and get a 3*, 4* and 5*, it shows on alliance tab, but only shows the hero and the crystal, it doesnt show which player got it!

For example:

"An alliance member found a 4* hyperion on premium crystal"

Why dont just show everyone WHO got it??

When someone ranks up a hero, it shows perfectly who was it, i dont get why with crystals u dont show us

Comments

• Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    Why do you need to know im an officer. Guess your one of those controlling alliances that i hate. You don't need to know who got what if they want to tell you they can and you can also see when they rank up said hero.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If they want to tell you they will
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    It is just my personal opinion that it is better to be kept as if without showing who got what hero. Don't get me wrong, when I was a member, I'm always curious who got which 5* god-tier champ. When I'm an officer, I'm still curious who got which 5* god-tier champ.

But luckily I'm in a friendly alliance that, when someone got a great champ they'll share their joy with everyone in LINE apps, or sometimes when we ask "wow who got that kick-ass babe", someone will tell us and we will congratulate him or her.

If no one in the alliance want to let anyone else know, probably he or she doesn't want it to be known, afterall that's his or her privacy and confidentiality right, not to say it is a big secret or what, but if he or she likes to let ppl know, he or she will be happy to share.

I'm sure not everyone will agree with this, which is fine. This is just my own opinion, nothing more. I'm glad diff ppl has diff opinions! I think Kabam may continue to keep it as it is.
  • As an officer I can see it being helpful to determine who opened a crystal during a holding week (if you have a holding week) but if you just check SA scores you can tell who did it. Other than that yeah usually members are happy to tell what champs they got.
  • I don't see this as a control freak thing at all but if people feel that way than why not give an option to turn the notification on or off. This way it leaves it up to each individual summoner if they want to share what champ they got automatically.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    A 2 star groot on a 6 star hero crystal
  • He probably wants to know to help
    Keep track of people’s roster for diversity. But they should just tell you.

And if it’s to see who is opening on a hold week, just check the sa score
  • How to get 4*champions in premium cristals BB
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Wow u guys are nuts! This has nothing to do with control!! Did u know there s a thing called defender diversity now? It falls to officers to assemble the perfect defense that will decide this broken AW scoring.
    i have to know who has which champion so we can swap and place the best defenders!

I had no idea ppl wanted privacy on their crystals lol.
    Most Ppl share on line app, but not everyone does

@Apex1212 @wSWeaponX @ArmandStar
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It does seem illogical to show when a player ranks up a champion, but not when a champion is pulled...either show both or hide both seems consistent. Not that I really care either way, but it is kinda odd when you think about it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Unless someone pulls a champ and wants to keep it secret until they rank it up? But once you rank the champ up everyone can see you have it so its not longer secret.