**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Jane Foster Buff is terrible

Comments

• CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    My excitement is gone, Jane is another awakened trash champ I’ll never use. Great month!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

they're saving the best buff for antman, for what may never come.

I still can't believe people voted for Guillotine over Ant-Man. In what world was Guillotine in more need of buff than Ant-Man?
    People were afraid that by buffing Ant-Man that they would be able to Nerf Ghost by proxy even though that was never in discussion and lo and behold not even a year later while she is still popular, I don't know that many people who really use Ghost anymore as their primary.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

This is so funny? In the next few years many of these buffed champions will circle back into the pool of champs that needs buff. So why are they spending time buffing them. We are not using many of them...they're warming the bench, it still sting when we pool those ones and their names will come up again when we're talking champions that need buff. I don't know what's going on

What you brought up is the inevitability of the buff program which is when they're all buffed, suddenly the ones who were buffed first will look like they need to be buffed again and thus "Nants ingonyama" circle of life..
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited July 2022

I don’t think anything in this update is working as intended. No inventory cap increase, when you use an energy refill it still stops at 70, not seeing any damage increase when hitting a stunned opponent with jane

I think you may be right. I checked KG and his description is still not correct.

Correction: I'm just dumb and he does work right again
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I don’t think anything in this update is working as intended. No inventory cap increase, when you use an energy refill it still stops at 70, not seeing any damage increase when hitting a stunned opponent with jane

I think you may be right. I checked KG and his description is still not correct
    I used KG in AQ and he was back to normal, but I didn’t check his description. If yours is wrong still, try turning your device off and on. I did that to get the new catalyst capacity and I used KG after that point.
  • Wicket329 said:

I think you may be right. I checked KG and his description is still not correct
    I used KG in AQ and he was back to normal, but I didn’t check his description. If yours is wrong still, try turning your device off and on. I did that to get the new catalyst capacity and I used KG after that point.
    Yeah he works correctly but the description still says he gets one fury rather than the 3 he starts with
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★

Waiting for Mike to come in and defend this buff the same way he did DPX👀😂

So she was maybe for act 4 Venom then haha
    Something along those lines😂
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    The thing is if the description is not corrected.. kabam could go with champion is not working as intended bas on their description.. I run my King Groot with Man-thing and iBom in AQ.

btw, is Sasquatch good undupe or he really needs dupe. Thanks

Thor Jane Foster is better than previous version but still not middle of the pack level.. the 21% chance stun rng is not dependable unlike other stun-lock champions.. her shock does barely much damage.. maybe another buff would help her like what Gamora got.. 3x the charm.
  • H700 said:

Can someone explain to me how this is supposed to be an improvement?
    New

Old

Looks like a hummingbird
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    It looks like her stuns don’t active when the opponent has a passive shock (after her l3), only when she has her regular shocks. Is that intended?
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I thought that kabam never made other buffs like 2021, just because many of this buffs were better than new champs released in that year. We had a great list of buffed champs in 2021 that were trash and now are 1st option to rank 4.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Last good buff was Storm, & before that I don't even remember which champion got a good buff.....may be Joe Fixit
    And by good I mean champs that a substantial number of players rankup & use in meaningful content
    Not some buff that some minority likes bcoz the champion is "fun"
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Something is not quite right.

https://youtu.be/xgzazAJAWBQ
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Kabam please. Pleaaaaaaasssssseee. Hear us out on this one.
    Thor Jane foster neede a rework. This regular buff does nothing for her it's like a 5% upgrade.
    Please look into the constructive feedback on her buff.
    I know you guys have a lot on your plate. Take your time but please don't rush these buffs ...
    Not like this.
    Thank you.
    I own a 6* sig 100 jane foster. Give meaning to her life.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Even psychoman is better than her
  • DarkKnyghtDarkKnyght Posts: 12
    She’s ok, she’s definitely better against cosmic champions. Sp2 shock can be paused for 7 seconds, if you nullify/stagger a buff while it’s active. Making it easier to continue stun chains as well as, stack shocks, Especially if you have mystic dispersion. I think she just needs a better critical damage bonus while stunned. Or give a damage bonus when the opponent is shocked instead. She was great against Gorr.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Agreed
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I've had a 5* Jane for a long time with her ability awakened (low singularity) and at rank 2. I've been testing her these days and, honestly, I haven't noticed her improvement anywhere. In fact, if I didn't read that she's been 'improved', I wouldn't have noticed at all. No appreciable changes are seen in her visuals or movements, nor are there any appreciable changes in her mechanics. The only real use of her remains for fighting bonus enemies, but her attack power is so small that fights are still excruciatingly long. In short: the biggest disappointment this year. I feel sorry for those who, out of her enthusiasm, used an awakening gem on her or made her rank 5 out of 53 (or rank 3 out of 6*).

Given the general disappointment of the community, I think Kabam should reflect and make it more useful. I propose, for example, that whenever she nullifies an enemy bonus she gains temporary fury (which would improve her attack), as well as the ability to deal a larger shock after holding the block (similar to Nebula). She should also have a change in her heavy attack so she doesn't miss as much, possibly like Daredevil HK, starting with a forward move, 2-3 medium hits and ending with that wonderful uppercut. All of this would be a noticeable change that would not change game balance and would be more fair to this champion.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I honestly don’t see the problem with Magneto-Esque buffs. I want all of my champions to be awesome, and with them all being varying levels of awesomeness a level of equality will come to the pool. After all the defenders will become harder after a fashion if the defender is a better champion.