**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam This Summoner Appreciation event is amazing

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
For free too. Thank you Kabam. This is way better than last year

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    I’d like to know @Kabam Miike how exactly is this change to needing to do more and more on summer event a quality of life improvement that you guys keep saying you are doing? As far as I see it this is 2 steps backwards from last year which was another 2 steps backwards from the first 2. This is beyond stupid
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    People not getting everything for free is a new concept?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022

xNig said:

It’s pretty garbage for me since I assume we will be getting one hexagon token for each 3 cycles, and I won’t be able to log in for a week during this cycle due to a camping trip I have planned. So this “appreciation” event will not amount to much at all for me, as just by missing a few days from the first cycle, I will be missing a good 50% of the good rewards

Respectfully, the world doesn’t revolve around you.
    Respectfully @xNig do you realize that you are saying this game is your world?
    Good try on trying to twist the meaning behind my words. 😊
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

You can get everything that costs a regular hexabadge over the course of the 3 month events, but you can only get one of the bundles that costs a Greater Hexabadge

Thanks.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171

You can get everything that costs a regular hexabadge over the course of the 3 month events, but you can only get one of the bundles that costs a Greater Hexabadge

As in you can get all items that are 3/3 or just 1 of each?
  • You can get everything that costs a regular hexabadge over the course of the 3 month events, but you can only get one of the bundles that costs a Greater Hexabadge

To clarify this, this comment was for Thronebreakers referring to the 3 Badge costing Greater Bundles. You’ll get 3 Hexabadges total, so if you want say the dual class crystal, you’ll need to save for the end of it. Lower progression players with Greater Hexabadge bundles costing only 1, you can spend on different options.
  • KGW186 said:

You can only get 1 3x Hexabadge costing bundle total
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171

KGW186 said:

Sorry, I meant for the other items, for instance the T1A and T5B that come with the ‘1’ badge, will we be able to buy 3/3 for both of those items throughout the event?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

KGW186 said:

What if you pay for the pass?
  • Skiddy212 said:

KGW186 said:

If you pay for the pass, you get separate currency for the Resort Store (platinum badges and greater platinum badges). The same rules apply for these
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    How many summoner camp objectives did you guys get? I got an objective to do 5 fights of the opposite class like cosmic against skill. I did that and believe I collected a sunglasses. Then later, I got another objective to dodge or dex 25 times. This time, it actually show up 1 point in summoner camp solo event.

So, do you have 1 or 2 points in summoner camp solo event now?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I only got 1 objective to do. How often do new objectives come up?
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    @zuffy I only got one solo objective… finish 5 fights with a special attack.

I completed the objective, but the same as last year, there was no badge to indicate there was an award to claim. You need to remember to claim the sunglasses.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

KGW186 said:

If you pay for the pass, you get separate currency for the Resort Store (platinum badges and greater platinum badges). The same rules apply for these
    I guess you may produce an infographic similar to last year. It is extremely useful indeed. Thanks.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    @zuffy said:

How many summoner camp objectives did you guys get? I got an objective to do 5 fights of the opposite class like cosmic against skill. I did that and believe I collected a sunglasses. Then later, I got another objective to dodge or dex 25 times. This time, it actually show up 1 point in summoner camp solo event.

So, do you have 1 or 2 points in summoner camp solo event now?

Which progression level is the objective with opposite class?

1 point for today.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I only got 1 objective to do. How often do new objectives come up?

Should be daily.
  • NappyNapNappyNap Posts: 37
    Are you going to release infographics regarding the Summoner Camp, @Cat_Murdock ?
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Smh. I thought we could buy everything
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Do you have to buy the resort pass once or three times per 33 days?