**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is T1a really an issue?

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Guys, one person says it isn't an issue and that everyone is actually wrong and not having an issue with t1a. He must be right and everyone else must be wrong.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    There are few things in this community that annoy me more than when someone suggests the valor store is a viable source for t1 alphas. It’s a one time event, with a total max available of 5.

Please stop using the valor store as a viable source of t1 alphas. It is not.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    @CoatHang3r would you be dissapointed if more alphas were brought into the game?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    What is the problem with ranking up champs as you get them if you want ? This was never an issue until 5*s came along. Most people would run proving grounds daily to build up an inventory of t1-3 cats, and I still keep that inventory full.

5*s take a lot of alphas. It's not going to break the game to make acquiring them a faster process. The max available weekly doesn't always fit the demand.

We all want kabam to take a look at this since the old model of collecting shards has become outdated. You can pull from crystals now and getting them is much more common. Because of that, the distribution of alphas need to keep pace.

I've always ranked 4* to r3 as soon as I got them,what's wrong with taking 5* to r2 at the same speed, I even take some 5* to r5 if they are someone I see a use for.
    @CoatHang3r I hadn't seen where the reward were released for the uncollected eq? Please advise
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    As I have said before, @CoatHang3r has a 600k account and ranked tons of champs when everyone had more alphas than they knew what to do with. Now that he doesn't rank many champs he can't understand why anyone has an alpha problem. But this whole discussion is so tired I'd gladly struggle with alphas forever if it would go away.
    Dude as I have said before 5* we’re not readily available to me when we were getting t1a from map3 crystals in AQ milestones, just stop making **** up it’s not helping your cause. I rank up champs regularly, 1 5* from r1 to r3 around every two weeks along side the new 4* to 3/30. Or a 4* from 3/30 to 5/50 if I find them more valuable than a 5 *.

Don’t know what you are getting at.

@Speeds80 I don’t know they will be there just feel they will be there given they are in every other EQ
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CoatHang3r you still ranked a ton of champs when the rest of us were selling t1 alphas because they were coming out our ears. The point still stands. The fact that you have only two ranked 5*s and only two 5*s on your profile despite having a 600k account only proves that you ranked like crazy when alphas were everywhere and now you are very careful with who you rank. I have a 400k account and wouldn't trade mine for yours. But regardless, some of us currently have alpha problems. I don't care that you don't. Congrats. The discussion is pointless.
    @CoatHang3r you still ranked a ton of champs when the rest of us were selling t1 alphas because they were coming out our ears. The point still stands. The fact that you have only two ranked 5*s and only two 5*s on your profile despite having a 600k account only proves that you ranked like crazy when alphas were everywhere and now you are very careful with who you rank. I have a 400k account and wouldn't trade mine for yours. But regardless, some of us currently have alpha problems. I don't care that you don't. Congrats. The discussion is pointless.
    No the fact is I was limited by t4b so I couldn’t rank a ton of champions and probably ranked those 4* to a useful level much slower than I can rank my 5* now. You are trying to create a narrative and it’s not going to work because quite simply t4b was much more scare when t1a was popping out of AQ crystals that’s why you had so much t1a, you had so little t4b. You had no control over what materials you obtained unlike now with glory where you ditctate what you obtain, hence the mismanagement I talk about.

Btw I’m also 0/11 featured so it’s not like I had a lot of options; and really wouldn’t not having 5* on my profile actually say I did not rank like crazy? I have the equivalent of 10 r3 5s all ranked after the supposed alpha shortage. I also have 5 r1s.

Just stop speculating on how I rank and how I manage my account I’ve laid it out before so it’s not some mystery you need to fill in the gaps for by making this **** up.

Yeah manage your resources and rank wisely and those alpha problems won’t be a problem. Oh look how the hell did you get 3 r4s 1 being a new released champ with an alpha shortage? Come off it and live that line in your alliances description, “we are a no drama team”. It also shows your ally as a whole is not concerned with acquiring every alpha the can with no arena minimums. Play less earn less.

You have faith in kabam coat, I'm actually quite concerned that the new uncollected eq will have everything but alphas, it's one of the reasons I've been so active in these discussions, I guess I shouldn't be disappointed if it's got t2a shards because technically that's what I'm annoyed at missing from having to spend all my glory on t1as. but if they decide to give us t4bs and t4cs and a minuscule amount of t2bs and zero t1as (I can see their logic in thinking it's too basic a resource for high level players to be concerned about) I can foresee the t4c alliances fuming already
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    No the fact is I was limited by t4b so I couldn’t rank a ton of champions and probably ranked those 4* to a useful level much slower than I can rank my 5* now. You are trying to create a narrative and it’s not going to work because quite simply t4b was much more scare when t1a was popping out of AQ crystals that’s why you had so much t1a, you had so little t4b. You had no control over what materials you obtained unlike now with glory where you ditctate what you obtain, hence the mismanagement I talk about.

Btw I’m also 0/11 featured so it’s not like I had a lot of options; and really wouldn’t not having 5* on my profile actually say I did not rank like crazy? I have the equivalent of 10 r3 5s all ranked after the supposed alpha shortage. I also have 5 r1s.

Just stop speculating on how I rank and how I manage my account I’ve laid it out before so it’s not some mystery you need to fill in the gaps for by making this **** up.

Yeah manage your resources and rank wisely and those alpha problems won’t be a problem. Oh look how the hell did you get 3 r4s 1 being a new released champ with an alpha shortage? Come off it and live that line in your alliances description, “we are a no drama team”. It also shows your ally as a whole is not concerned with acquiring every alpha the can with no arena minimums. Play less earn less.

LMAO. I had to wait weeks to get enough alphas to rank my 5* Blade because of the alpha problem. That's a recent addition. Hard to see how you got to 600k by being careful with rankings before 5*s but whatever. And I like the people in my alliance and I'm not going to kick good people because they don't grind arena. Not everyone has time for that. Lot's of good alliances don't get the alpha from the arena event. Arena is a chore. I run enough to get the alpha but I have no interest in arena requirements. Alphas are a low level resource and we used to have them coming out of our ears without arena requirements. I have always managed my resources wisely. I have 14000 units without buying any. I saved a million battlechips for my LOL run. I have12 million gold. Alphas continue to be a problem. Glad they aren't for you but that doesn't help. And BTW I'm 0-14 on featured and 9 of my 5*s are still rank 1.
    Haha I'm 1/1 (sparky) and I only bought that cos I got a tech awakening from 5.3 and had been saving shards for the November pool, I'm actually back
    To needing tech t4cs again(I'm not in a t4c alliance) but that's kind of a nice feeling haha
    edited December 2017
    @LeNoirFaineant why is it you had to wait weeks to rank Blade? where were your alphas going prior to that? Why didn’t you have alphas banked with the possibility of r4ing him in mind? You should easily be earning 15 a month if you are super causal then you had valor to buy another 5 just from doing the monthly EQ. I’ll tell you that right now if I pull a 5* worth r4 it will be one AQ cycle or less and they’ll be r4 due to how I manage my resources. I also took both RR an Elektra to r4 from r2 within two weeks of each other just after the introduction of grandmaster crystals. That was actually a funny time, I joined an open low level ally that was supposed to be running map3 but thy ended up mostly running map4/5 when I was there due to reduced or free AQ and usually only completing 2bgs with left me with far less alphas than I would’ve had if I was in an alliance more suited for my level.

I have every 3* completely maxed aside from the 5 who are not at sig 99. Every 4* available from crystals at 3:30 or better with half at sig 99 and only 4 from crystals who are not awakened but could be with my awakening gem stash. That’s a large portion of my 600k. I love ranking champions :smiley:
    @LeNoirFaineant why is it you had to wait weeks to rank Blade? where were your alphas going prior to that? Why didn’t you have alphas banked with the possibility of r4ing him in mind? You should easily be earning 15 a month if you are super causal then you had valor to buy another 5 just from doing the monthly EQ. I’ll tell you that right now if I pull a 5* worth r4 it will be one AQ cycle or less and they’ll be r4 due to how I manage my resources. I also took both RR an Elektra to r4 from r2 within two weeks of each other just after the introduction of grandmaster crystals. That was actually a funny time, I joined an open low level ally that was supposed to be running map3 but thy ended up mostly running map4/5 when I was there due to reduced or free AQ and usually only completing 2bgs with left me with far less alphas than I would’ve had if I was in an alliance more suited for my level.

I have every 3* completely maxed aside from the 5 who are not at sig 99. Every 4* available from crystals at 3:30 or better with half at sig 99 and only 4 from crystals who are not awakened but could be with my awakening gem stash. That’s a large portion of my 600k. I love ranking champions :smiley:

I have over 60 maxed 3*s. All my 4*s are 30/30 or better. We seem to be the same except you ranked a bunch when alphas were everywhere. We arent't going to agree and that's OK. Maybe Kabam will do something and maybe they won't but I'm tired of the argument.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    So @CoatHang3r shows everyone his account to prove no shortage, and all people say is when he ranked them?

How do you guys know when he ranked his champs? You don't...

Just admit there isn't a shortage, 8 a week is more than enough.

I have over 60 maxed 3*s. All my 4*s are 30/30 or better. We seem to be the same except you ranked a bunch when alphas were everywhere. We arent't going to agree and that's OK. Maybe Kabam will do something and maybe they won't but I'm tired of the argument.
    We seem to be the same? One glaring difference is that I have 25% more champions and 50% more Tbhr. I dunno why you keep saying I ranked more somehow when it was t4b that was the limiting factor not t1a. Back then when “alphas where everywhere” t4bs where nowhere, I think people were lucky to get 8 a month.

And thanks for answering the questions...
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    edited December 2017
    Lol @CoatHang3r first of all I don't get t1a from aq crystals. And forcing me to use my glory on t1a is crazy. I mean it's an old Ressource you can't possibly be serious, but that you are comparing place 740 or 200 something to me. Talk for once to the guys in 4loki I assume you guys are in the same Alliance family. And you will her the same problem with t1a from them. Have have 2 5 stars in your profile. How many are on R2 or higher? And how many r5 do you have I highly doubt that you you have as many as I do even if you have more rating than I am.

And Nirmal difficulty is one t1a buhhu that's so awesome I can't believe it. So I am supposed to waste 2 hours Autoplay for 1 t1a? Yep that's a great idea. The monthly is on 1 rank like r1 to r2 so now I must rank up a few more Champs.
  • Yes, when you are losing outdated t4c because of missing t1a, there is a true resource issue. No discussion.
    Forcing you to use glory to rank champions, yeah that’s like the core purpose of glory, ffs where do you come up with this and how do you not see the flaw in this reasoning?

Oh you have more higher ranked champions than me, access to more resources but somehow are ranking less often than me? are you freaking serious? You obviously have enough resources ffs.

The break down is 21 5/50, 2 4/55, 8 3/45, 12 2/35, and 5 r1.

Now tell me you have so many more and used so many more resources but somehow have less resources available than I do.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    5x 5R4
    21x 4R5
    4x 5R3
    10x 4R4
    7x 5R2

Not having T1A shortages.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I don't have T1A shortage because I am not at top level yet. But when I do get there I am sure I'd rather focus on getting those rarer resources than basic ones like T1A.

I suggest a daily event quest that gives T1A (or shards).
    @Renegade_Doggy There will be 72 5s in the basic pool in December and you have ~26 from that pool. What do you think your odds of duping are?

Now you get 9 t1a via AQ, given you are able to get all other t1a for the month you’ll earn 28 t1a next month. That’s just shy of r3ing 3 5s that month, you will be ranking a champion every 3 days. So wheres the shortage?

Have you been one to compare 4* to 5* for rank up cost? Look at how many 3/30s you have which are the equivalent to your r1 5s. And you have a far larger “shortage” of t4b. Because that is the 4* bottleneck.

Ranks a champ every three days earning a rate of ~1 t1a a day and days there is a shortage. FFS you are not meant to bring every champion to max efficiency as you earn them. Come off it, get real.

By your calculations t2a and t5b and suffering a shortage cause you can only r5 once this year. And can have at max 9 r4~ with a Pontiac of having 72 5*s.

Ridiculous.

edited December 2017
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    No we are lying

I agree with Integral.

*And it’s fitting because it’s done with numbers.
    your maths is off there with every 3 days ranking less than 3 champs
    In a month is not once every 3 days, I think you mean 10 days, and again you are saying we should be spending all of our glory on t1as. Which most people don't like as a solution. we are talking about a balance problem, not an avaiLability issue,
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Being able to block certain people's posts is just plain AWESOME. Makes this forum so less painful. Pity they still show up in replies
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    your maths is off there with every 3 days ranking less than 3 champs
    In a month is not once every 3 days, I think you mean 10 days, and again you are saying we should be spending all of our glory on t1as. Which most people don't like as a solution. we are talking about a balance problem, not an avaiLability issue,

Yeah just dawned on me in the middle of an arena match when i was comparing that rate to 4s in previous AQ seasons. Every three days HAHA! Every 6 days. Which BTW is a faster rate or an equal rate that you could do a 4/40 back in the day and definitely faster than you could 5/50. Yeah spend your glory on those materials Renegade has figured it out,still thinks it’s a bitter pill but does what needs to be done to keep up.