**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium Luck

Dear @KabamMiike,and to the committe of MCOC,I have been playing this game since a year but I am really finding it hard to get 4*from premiums,last time I got a 4* from phc was 2 months ago,so please increase the polls of 4*,and even if I get a 4*,I have to pay for it by like 50 2*from phc's,so next time I open a phc or featured crystal please,can it be a 4*?Any featured 4*would be nice or even a normal 4*.It's my humble reauest to the committe,please....
Thanks
My name in the game-Champion Zaid
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Custos
@Kabam Vydious
@Kabam Loto
@Kabam Pertinax

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    sad to hear this, i'm with you

but there have been plenty of thread on this, NO MOD will bother to respond to this, and NO game changes will be made of this

this is not just happening to you, this happened to almost every players

some of the long term players made the smart choice, but STOP spending and STOP playing, now it is upto us, do we stick with the kind of odds and quality being thrown at us or do we make our own choices?

Being a weekly Arena grinder, in the past 3 months, I have opened not less than 100-200 hundreds of fully formed PHC, and I got NO 4* from PHC.

I also used to spend thousands of units buying those featured crystals, same almost zero odds. To be fair, some good souls did open 4* from featured crystal and PHC, but the odds are so low. As such, I have decided to NOT buying anymore featured crystals. Many famous youtubers, including Seatin also highly recommending players to NOT wasting any unit on these.

I got many more 4* reliably from the hardship of grinding arena, spending hundreds of hours of time & effort.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    PHC’s are not as premium as they used to be now. I have been grinding and get all two stars, it disheartens me to grind more, until I take a long break and miss the chores, rather the game.
  • Ashburn wrote: »
    mlzg6j02ucpy.png
    q7kcvrkvct0w.png
    If it makes u feel any better op :P

Your luckyness disgusts me lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You’ve pulled one more recently than I have but to me getting a 4* from those is nice but don’t ever expect to get one
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Just pulled nightcrawler. I usually get one every month from phc. I do spend $$ on the game tho.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I haven't pulled a 4* from a PHC since last December. It's almost a year. Oh and don't say I don't play a lot... I literally play for at least a few hours every day. 2 MONTHS? You have got to be kidding me...
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Rng is the thing so tough up
  • @Ashburn ur luck makes me jealous!
    Lol
  • Try to open a bunch of phc's together....I have got four 4* from phc...2 from opening them by the bottom right green button
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Dear @KabamMiike,and to the committe of MCOC,I have been playing this game since a year but I am really finding it hard to get 4*from premiums,last time I got a 4* from phc was 2 months ago,so please increase the polls of 4*,and even if I get a 4*,I have to pay for it by like 50 2*from phc's,so next time I open a phc or featured crystal please,can it be a 4*?Any featured 4*would be nice or even a normal 4*.It's my humble reauest to the committe,please....
    Thanks
    My name in the game-Champion Zaid
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Custos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Loto
    @Kabam Pertinax

You got your last 4* from PHC 2 months ago, that's nice. I got my last 4* from PHC 4 months ago. :neutral:
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    mlzg6j02ucpy.png
    q7kcvrkvct0w.png
    If it makes u feel any better op :P

now wait for 3 months and more to get another one.