**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner resort already a cash grab?

2»

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I would love the option to buy a single pass for the entire three months.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

Last year it was $25 for the pass for the whole event. This time is $30 total so it's not THAT bad

Actually there were 2 resort passes last year
    The resort pass for $15 and the resort+ pass for $20. So it’s actually $5 cheaper this year with better rewards

Additionally we don’t have to buy the items in order like we did last year
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Jh_Dez said:

Are the rewards gonna be the same for the next two summoner events? @Kabam Zibiit
    I’d hate to spend now and find out on the third iteration there’s a 6* awakening gem
    We need transparency on this

If you read his response..no..they will not be the same
    Not really
    He only says the rewards that we will normally get at the end of the event last year are split amongst the three events
  • DrewDoggyDoggDrewDoggyDogg Posts: 29
    @Kabam Zibiit after purchasing the $9.99 pass it shows that I do not own the white shades even after the completion of the task. I was also under the assumption that the pass would unlock all rewards as in the past. Is it another usual bug or poor communication?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

@Kabam Zibiit after purchasing the $9.99 pass it shows that I do not own the white shades even after the completion of the task. I was also under the assumption that the pass would unlock all rewards as in the past. Is it another usual bug or poor communication?

It automatically unlocks the next Milestone.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

Last year it was $25 for the pass for the whole event. This time is $30 total so it's not THAT bad

Actually there were 2 resort passes last year
    The resort pass for $15 and the resort+ pass for $20. So it’s actually $5 cheaper this year with better rewards

Additionally we don’t have to buy the items in order like we did last year
    Um it’s not cheaper tho
    The resort pass and resort pass + are essentially the same thing the plus just gives more grace days so $15/20 for the whole thing compared to $10/10/10 (30). Going for a single month is cheaper but compared to last year it sucks (not considering rewards)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited July 2022

The lock symbol probably doesn’t go away, it's just part of the icon showing in general that that is the “lock”.

Your pic clearly shows you CLAIMED that one and the next one already. So no problem. (otherwise there would be “pending” text to the right of the milestones).

The lock symbol probably doesn’t go away, it's just part of the icon showing in general that that is the “lock”.

Your pic clearly shows you CLAIMED that one and the next one already. So no problem. (otherwise there would be “pending” text to the right of the milestones).
    I paid for the 30 pass, therefore it should have unlocked 30 rewards. It also would have included the white shades and as it shows, zero are owned.

Damn! I paid $9.99 to unlock one milestone? I'm a moron. I've been Kabam'd!!!
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Just to make sure I understand:
    Resort Pass = Access to Resort, and lets you be a day ahead (compared to FTP).
    Event Booster = Lets you skip 7 days while also not having to do them.
    Summer Milestone = Skip ahead a day.

So essentially, only the Pass is needed (to gain access); but you would have to buy it three times total for maximum benefit?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

They say first hand experience is the best way to learn.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited July 2022

No, you've been DrewDoggyDogg'd
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    No 6* gem? Or rewards will change each month and 5* generic gem will be replaced with 6* one?
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

You unlock access to all milestones but still have to complete them one day at a time. The pass just gives you the ability to claim those rewards along with the free ones.
    Snakep said:

You unlock access to all milestones but still have to complete them one day at a time. The pass just gives you the ability to claim those rewards along with the free ones.
    Thank you sir! Just watched RichTheMan and he summarized it up in this video https://youtu.be/nX2PphUEjsM
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

You pay for an extra day, and access to the Resort.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    edited July 2022
    You can never make everyone happy so complaints about the resort pass were always inevitable. If you are someone who spends on this game, the pass represents very decent value for money. If you don't spend, you still get free stuff. Overall a very good value proposition for both groups of players. The presentation may be confusing but that's the only downside. And it's even more flexible than last year at initial glance.
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Isn't it supposed that buying the Resort Pass releases all the milestones of the camp?

• Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    The summoner resort pass only gave me one single milestone :neutral:

I bought it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

The summoner resort pass only gave me one single milestone :neutral:

I bought it

It gives you *access* to the better RESORT list, as opposed to only having the free CAMP list of milestones.

You still have to do them each day (or buy the other offers that advance you to next milestones within that list).
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Needlessly complicated?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    19 euros last year for 1 pass and now 3 pass 30 euros …
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Kabam 3 pass are the same price ? Thanks because i stop to take offer at 30 july and i need answer
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I disliked the event last year. I dislike it this year. The simple calendar we used to have is better.