**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summ(on)er event Opposites Attract isssue?

borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
Hi there,

Unsure if I'm missing something obvious, but it seems impossible to get points. I got one unintentionally, but multiple intentional opposite fights in (e.g., cosmic versus skill), no additional points are added. Tried arena, event quest and duels. Also restarted the game. No dice.

Appreciate the event, but rather confused,

Born

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    I completed the event using tech vs science in story mode. Didn’t try other fights.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    I did it on practice against 1 star champions
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Which level of progression was yours?
    Cavalier?

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    @borntohula , are you sure you had the Class Wheel Opposite one, instead of one that @winterthur posted above which is Class Disadvantage ?

I had the Wheel Opposite one, brought a team of 5 different classes into the normal monthly EQ, and each of the opposite class fights I did counted for the objective.

Anyways, looks like the “random from among 9 different Objectives” is separately random for each person (instead of across the board random where everyone gets the same one on the same day). Probably because if you leave 2 of those Summer Event objectives unfinished, the 3rd day will NOT give another one (you can only stack 2 of those Objectives unfinished).
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure I did it correctly, but regardless, just fired up some duels, and they were correctly scored. Maybe I did follow the 'wrong' wheel. Maybe it was a glitch of sorts. Solved either way. :-) Paragon, @Winterthur
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Seems like there could be 6 different objectives. I am newbie Thronebreaker and had another which was something I could not recall. I completed and claimed without taking image.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    According to Rich the man, these are the nine daily objectives:

1. Defeat Champions of matching or higher rarity x 5
    2. Win fights against Champions on the opposite side of the Class Wheel (Cosmic vs Skill for example) x 5
    3. Win fights using Champions with a Class disadvantage x 5
    4. Complete a Quest
    5. Defeat Deadpool, Deadpool (X-Force), Gwenpool, Masacre, Venompool, Goldpool or Platinumpool
    6. Defeat Champions by dealing the finishing blow with a Special Attack x 5
    7. Land Heavy attacks on your opponents x 25
    8. Parry attacks x 25
    9. Dodge and trigger Dexterity (Dodge a hit just before the moment of impact) x 25
  • ImTheGooseImTheGoose Posts: 19

Hi there,

Unsure if I'm missing something obvious, but it seems impossible to get points. I got one unintentionally, but multiple intentional opposite fights in (e.g., cosmic versus skill), no additional points are added. Tried arena, event quest and duels. Also restarted the game. No dice.

Appreciate the event, but rather confused,

Born

It's not about class advantage or disadvantage. It's the opposite of the wheel.

Cosmic vs. skill
    Mystic vs Mutant
    Science vs. Tech