**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam This Summoner Appreciation event is amazing

2»

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Do you have to buy the resort pass once or three times per 33 days?

One pass per 33 days. So 3 passes total if you want all of them
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Pretty cheeky that they split this into 3 cycles, which means you need to spend 3x of the resort pass instead of 1 payment. Although if I remember correctly, last year’s resort pass was around the same cost (~26.99 vs 3x 8.99).
    This means if I decided to pay for the resort pass in the last week of the milestones, I will not be able to get all the milestones like I did last year. Last year I was pushing to become uncollected to qualify for some nice items in the store.
    Not flexible at all, Kabam!
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    edited July 2022

It’s pretty garbage for me since I assume we will be getting one hexagon token for each 3 cycles, and I won’t be able to log in for a week during this cycle due to a camping trip I have planned. So this “appreciation” event will not amount to much at all for me, as just by missing a few days from the first cycle, I will be missing a good 50% of the good rewards

2 hexagon I guess so that's 6

My bad I'm wrong ig
  • Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    Grinchhh said:

For free too. Thank you Kabam. This is way better than last year

if anything, this summoner appreciation even has even less stuff. you know, i feel like this is a trend. every year, we get less and less. it's free stuff so i don't really care as much, but we had a lot better things before. this year you can only get 3 of those extra spicy tokens and you have a tougher decision on what you can actually get. you are EXTREMELY limited, in terms of what you can actually buy. let me remind you guys, summoner event used to be a calendar that gave every summoner, no matter where they were in terms of progression, free stuff as long as they logged in. it had a lot more stuff than what has been offered ever since they moved to this style of summoner appreciation and it keeps giving less and less.
    the latest calendar version, gave away a 5* awakening gem, lots of 5* shards, 7.5k 6*shards(i might be wrong, but it was certainly a lot more than this year), A TON OF UNITS and bunch of other useful things.
  • Options
    Uppsala357Uppsala357 Posts: 6
    Will there be a chance to trade lower hexabadges for higher ones?
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I like this event, but why does it have to be so complicated? I had to watch multiple YouTube videos and then create a spreadsheet just to figure out what I was getting with the Resort Pass. Why does there need to be 12 different currencies? I feel like this could have been way simpler.